Super Contributor

Re: Candace is on so I purchased clothes from QVC

As an older woman, I haven't seen anything from her line that I would purchase but I have plenty of others to choose from so I'm glad you have her clothes to shop for.

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

She and Barefoot Dreams are just the only brand I buy from QVC.  Today I got  her jeans.  this one:  I normally buy premium American jeans (Rag & Bone, Frame, Citizens, etc)  but this will be first one via (probably China)  We'll see how it is.  I love light jeans, the more bleached the better.  29" is how I like it long.  And I also got one ot fthe stripped tops.  I'll check out her later shows.  This jean will be the first one I've purchased since 2019.   I know some people here don't like her stuff because her tops and shorts are well...short.  But I love that. I have a lot of clothes (mostly from stores) but I don't like to get extra type clothes like those big, long cardigans. I don't kow where to store them. 

I'm one who likes the shorter tops too.  I loved the TSV sweater but too much polyester for my liking. I've never bought any of her pants.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  # A480588

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Chi-town girl  # A480588

@Kabella - very nice! I've added it to my wishlist. Waiting for a free ship day 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

You're wrong, many designers create the styles they sell and Candace absolutely does and she's said so many times. So does Isaac and many many others. Why would you think they wouldn't? Also I'm 5'3 and have no problem with her clothes, she carry's both petite and regular so I think you are just looking to complain with no good reason. 

Contributor

Not a fan of her or her clothing.  I change the channel when she is on.

Esteemed Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

As an older woman, I haven't seen anything from her line that I would purchase but I have plenty of others to choose from so I'm glad you have her clothes to shop for.

I think it's more a matter of one's personal style than of age.  I'm 73 and I buy her things. But I'm petite and appreciate her shorter tops.  I have her linen blend button front shirt in three colors - nothing particularly "young" about it, just classic. @VancouverUSAgal 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Her tops seem to run short so I doubt I'd buy her clothes. However, I love what she brings to QVC -  it's just that I envision them on a slim and shorter person.

Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

I think it's more a matter of one's personal style than of age.  I'm 73 and I buy her things. But I'm petite and appreciate her shorter tops.  I have her linen blend button front shirt in three colors - nothing particularly "young" about it, just classic. @VancouverUSAgal 

I bought Candace's TSV linen blend shirts in several colors earlier in the summer, too. I have worn them very often and love how cool they are. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to mention 'cause there was a discussion of CCB jeans, LOVE THEM!

The denim is nice and soft.  It's a nice weight denim, not lighweight, just normal.  I ordered the P8, my usual size, and the fit is perfect, just to my liking which is similar to a boyfriend fit.  

So I highly recommend.  I'd say order your normal size unless you want a tighter fit jean.