Contributor

so ticked off - 25 minutes into the day and my size XL is sold out in all the plaid colors.  How  many did they get in? A couple thousand? What a disappointment

Respected Contributor

I see it in all the colors in xl?  I like it but do you think it will require ironing?  I hate ironing!

Honored Contributor

@linky1953 wrote:

so ticked off - 25 minutes into the day and my size XL is sold out in all the plaid colors.  How  many did they get in? A couple thousand? What a disappointment

@linky1953 - This was a TSV last year. They might not have had the quantity they usually do for a TSV.

Trusted Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

I see it in all the colors in xl?  I like it but do you think it will require ironing?  I hate ironing!

I don't iron mine from last year. I just wash in cold, then lay it out and smooth it out with my hands. 

It comes out the way I like linen to look. 

Valued Contributor

I was confused when I saw that it already had 162 reviews.  Did not know it was a TSV last year.  Wonder why they are doing a repeat.

Respected Contributor

@catmama wrote:

I was confused when I saw that it already had 162 reviews.  Did not know it was a TSV last year.  Wonder why they are doing a repeat.

@catmamaProbably to get rid of the remaining inventory. Price seems really low and with limited inventory maybe they wanted a TSV that sells out quickly.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

TSV before and I got the shirt in day white last time.  To me it required ironing but I do not dry in dryer for just a bit.  I do not mind ironing and think most items look better ironed.

Washed up nicely and did not shrink.  My size is gone already as well.  Should have been a lunchtime or clearance item and not a repeat TSV in my opinion.  

I recently picked up on lunchtime special 3 linen shirts of CCB and no pocket on chest either.  I love those even better than the TSV and got for less than 20.00 each.  Washed up great and yes they are ironed.

Respected Contributor

Today is an all day clearance event, so the TSV is also a clearance item.

They have done this many times in previous years with various vendor overstock.

Honored Contributor

I was looking for one one E b a y

a few months ago

there are some listed now