Trusted Contributor

Candace Cameron’s faux leather jacket is very nice…

& is a LTS through today.  I had no interest in anything from her, but this jacket looked nice & got good reviews.  Two colors - black & olive stone. I received the black one & then ordered the other one too.  I'm amazed at how well it is made:

lined, with back vent, & buttons - matte silver-sewn with little buttons behind them.  Sleeves are plain.  I took a petite medium, & it fits perfectly, with room 

for a sweater for later on.  Reduced to about $36, with reg A462137, & petite A464189.

Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron’s faux leather jacket is very nice…

I like that jacket and I love the price.

Super Contributor

I also own the black and went back for the other color. Very nice jacket, good fit. And you can't beat the reduced price now. Great find!

Trusted Contributor

I like that style, and the price too!   I will keep checking in from time to time when my size becomes available, thanks for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

Good to know, as it looked very nice. Will have to watch for my size to come back in! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a really cute jacket...but have never worn faux leather....does it hold up well and is it washable? I can't decide on what size to order.