Regular Contributor

I like her line...i just wish here things were longer........maybe they are geared for the younger gals...

Trusted Contributor

I love CCB apparel. I appreciate the shorter tops. Now, there are a couple too short but being 5'4" they work really well for me. I also like that most of her items have a little "extra" to them. They may have a little ruffle or lace, or good color choices. She's become my current favorite brand. 

Respected Contributor

From the movies I have seen, she seems to be petite. She probably designs for her body type much like Joan Rivers once did.

Valued Contributor

Though I like some of her designs, I have been disappointed that in short order holes developed in some of her tee shirt tops even though I washed them on gentle and air dried them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I lover her line specifically because her tops are shorter.  I'm petite and don't like tunic length on me.  So far, I have been satisfied with the items I have purchased from her.

Esteemed Contributor

@On It wrote:

From the movies I have seen, she seems to be petite. She probably designs for her body type much like Joan Rivers once did.

@On It I agree that she designs for her body type.  It all looks good on HER.  Same thing with Susan Graver.  I like CCB, but her designs are not for me.  I sometimes watch her just because she is a pleasure to watch, even though I know I won't buy anything.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Toots711,

That happened to my one t-shirt I got too that was a tsv when she first came on-2 little holes. I thought that was so strange. The material is not thin and seems to be well made so it was surprising.

I've never had that happen before except for a shirt I got at a consignment shop that was old already and I wore it and washed it over and over. It was a thin material too.

I'll still wear hers because I love the lime green color and the sleeves and it's not hot and I don't care if it has 2 holes either!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@On It wrote:

@On It I agree that she designs for her body type.  It all looks good on HER.  Same thing with Susan Graver.  I like CCB, but her designs are not for me.  I sometimes watch her just because she is a pleasure to watch, even though I know I won't buy anything.

Same thing with Marla Wynne and Diane Gilman on HSN.  Designs for her body type which is not mine.  I would think true designers would design for just about everyone and not a particular body type--JMHO!!

Honored Contributor

I love her clothes.  They fit me so well.  She and I have similar bodies and height.  Short and thin.  The best is the shorter tops.  Now I don't have to get tops from the mall. She's the only one at QVC that offers the shorter tops.  I agree that she and Susan Graver design clothing for their own body types.  What I especially like is getting petite dresses.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

I like her line...i just wish here things were longer........maybe they are geared for the younger gals...

Not younger, @Bettyanne , just shorter.  I'm 5'2" and love that her tops are shorter.  While I'm no longer as slim as she is, I'm still a QVC xs, so her designs are perfect for me.  I think her line is a great alternative for us petites.  If you're not short, just go with one of the many other clothing lines. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett