Regular Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure white tee

[ Edited ]

I just received my new day white tee, finally.  ( from the TSV a couple of weeks ago) Is it not a true white? Mine is definitely off white. I thought I heard it described during the presentation as a classic white tee. I'm just curious if that is what new day white should be. I also got the black(charcoal) and love the color and fit. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure white tee

It is not an in your face.kind of white , not as bright, but I like the shade.

I received three shirts and I like them.  Wished I had gotten the black but I have so many black now.

Frequent Contributor

I got this in white and it's definitely not a bright "optic" white. Mine isn't exactly off white either - somewhere in between.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received the skirt today (the A-line print one).  I got the green and navy in XXS.  The fit is good on me and I love the midi length.  The skirt is 100% viscose and the only stretch is the back elastic on the waistband.  For that reason, those who can usually size down from their normal retail size in QVC clothing because of high spandex counts may want to stick with the brick and mortar size.  

The matching blouse is still available and I'm considering purchasing it just to have the complete ensemble, although I have plenty in my closet to coordinate with any shade of green and navy. 

Trusted Contributor

Trixx, thank you for the helpful review of the skirt!
Frequent Contributor

Sent back my "white" tee shirt as it was definitely cream color (which is not a good color for me) I wanted white.  The presentation was for a white tee shirt. I just got the black today and am much happier that it is a true washed black color