Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure fashions

I’m same height as you and ITA
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The M frayed edge tee fits me perfectly, so in light of all the responses, perhaps it’d better stay with that size especially in tops.
It is so nice finally finding a brand here at Q that will work for me!
Honored Contributor

The stripe sweater I considered, but like you, by the time I made up my mind it was gone!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love, love her shorter length tops!  I had stopped buying QVC, with their long, long tops.  The mall stores had nothing as long what QVC had.  The culprit are Susan Graver, D & Co and even Isaac.  Th funny part was reading a question about one of Candice's tops complaining it was too short! Her clothes are more youthful too.  There is a place for Denim & Co, but there are places for other kinds of clothes too.

Again, love her clothing.  Not surprised her clothes are so popular.  I also LOVE Barefoot Dreams and Laurie Felt. I'm also a fan of Belle.  Looking forward to buying clothes from QVC now.  I'm wearing a new top from Lisa R.  So cute.  I was out earlier and got a few compliments on this short  tie dye top.

I'm wearing one of her jean jackets.  Love it.  We've had cooler weather and I've been wearing the past few days.  I've ordered her Tee shirts, her shorts and her sweatshirt.  Havnl't received it yet.  Longer then usual preparing your order.  Something I have to put up with QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

Watching yesterday's show now...this is her 2nd show.

'I'm really loving ALL of her styles.

'The washed black tee I ordered with raw edges is right here waiting to be tried on.

the paperbag shorts in washed black are on order now.

Wearing the washed black now...perfect fit in a M! Never want to take it off!

@LTT1   My new favorite fashion line on Q. Obviously many other shoppers love it, too because I can't order fast enough before items are sold out.

For me, the shirts/tops are shorter....perfect. Q has always shown tunics which come down to my knees. Even many B&M stores have much longer tops and sweatshirts.

I hope that now that she sees her line is a "hit", she'll increase the production of items she brings so it isn't a free for all trying to place an order.

@Shanus 

The QVC buyers decide how many pieces of each item they will order from the vendor, based on the total amount of $ that QVC has allotted to that vendor.  So it's not really up to Candace.  But I would think that QVC will order more of everything next time since her line seems to be such a hit.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Thank God that face is not jumping around being annoying.  Please change it.  I'm sorry but that ball jumping around is quite annoying.

Anyway, I bought the long sleeve tee shirt and it finally arrived after 20 or so days from date of order.  Luckily, it is very soft and comfortable and roomy so I ordered another one in the only color available (off white).  I hope Candace brings more tops with a soft edge (something different).

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

It bothered me too!
May I ask is the off white color soft white, winter white, ivory (so lots of yellow?
I can’t tell from the listing!
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags
Then right now my vote goes in for the raw edged long sleeve tee in:

HYACINTH!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird I also saw a lot of reviews complaining from the first show that the TSV tee was too cropped and boxy....you could see that was the style of it, so don't order if that's not what you like. There are so many other tees, Isaac, D&Co where you can get the other style. I personally love the cropped tees...love her proportions. Not just because I'm petite, I just love that style of tees and love cropped sweaters too.

You could see that umbre' cardigan (which, sadly, I missed in my size) was also a boxy, cropped look. That was the style, oversized, cropped, casual, loose, summer. Many said it ran big and you had to size down, which I wouldn't have been able to do if they had had my size. But I'm suspecting people were talking about the oversize nature not fit. If it fit in the shoulders it fit...the rest had to do with style of sweater. Many reviews complained it was boxy, again, which you could see wth the presentation it was meant to be!

Bottomline, I'm loving her line. Finding it hard to order my sizes in time, but hoping she brings more and I have more luck in the future. Am happy with what I did get!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1     I don't have it yet but it's called Natural and must look something like the picture of it.  It won't be white.

kindness is strength