Honored Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure fashions

[ Edited ]

Watching yesterday's show now...this is her 2nd show.

'I'm really loving ALL of her styles.

'The washed black tee I ordered with raw edges is right here waiting to be tried on.

the paperbag shorts in washed black are on order now.

Wearing the washed black now...perfect fit in a M! Never want to take it off!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure fashions

She does have a beautiful collection of clothes but, I had ordered the tye-dye cardigan last time she was on (I was on a waitlist for it) I had just received it the other day & it is so big - it's huge. I ordered the size large which I usually am but this large that I received is more like a double extra large - that's how big it is.

Again, her collection is very nice but, be carefjul when you order with the sizing, it is way off. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Candace, and I watched the show last night..... and was almost tempted to get the striped sweater, but it's sold out before my order could go through. For some reason my password wouldn't work, and I never made it in on time. 

Honored Contributor

@HoliBerry @Effie54 

Thank you because the medium in the long sleeved wash black raw edged tee is perfect...

I'm debating about L and even larger which won't work so I will go back and try to cancel any L and up!

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I  love Candace's fashions so far and have been satisfied with what I have ordered.  I especially like that her tops are offered in a shorter length since I am petite.  It's nice to see something other than tunic length tops.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I  love Candace's fashions so far and have been satisfied with what I have ordered.  I especially like that her tops are offered in a shorter length since I am petite.  It's nice to see something other than tunic length tops.

Agree on that, me too! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've, unfortunately, missed both her shows while live, and by the time I went online, little of what I wanted was left in my size. That said...I kept checking for that denim skirt (I'd been in the market for one and I like the length and style of hers.) Luckily one day I happened to see 2 came back in my size..wanted the darkest wash, but somehow someone beat me to that, so I just grabbed the light wash. I love it. Good fit, great style, comfortable, great length, sits right above my knees (I'm 5' 1.5")..really love it.

Also ordered the rayon, v-neck, A-line, tie waisted dress, that was on the last show too...just got it today. Cute also. I got the light aqua, pretty and flattering color. Love the feel of the fabric, and the texturing in it. I'm a little on the fence as I think I might have been able to size down one. The dress does not have much structure to it, I'm afraid I'll have to keep adjusting all the fabric with the tie waist to hang right, however the size down might be a bit tight around the back. But it is cute.

Didn't buy anything from last night's show...only thing I was interested in was the tiered dress, but it sold out in petites so fast...and it was a little too high priced, imo. But I love her enthusiasm for the line, her knowledge as she talks about the clothes, and I like the aesthetic of her fashions. I think she brings proportions we don't see much on Q and as another petite here, I appreciate it. It is hard to snag her clothes though...sell out so fast in my size!

Oh, also bought the set of two tanks from the first show, but for whatever reason they are still on backorder. Smiley Sad

Contributor

@LTT1 

Your very welcome.

You had to see this cardigan. When it arrived last week & I opened it up I had to check the size inside the cardigan. I really thought they sent me the wrong size.

It is really HUGE !! I am sending it back. I would be swimming in it.

Be careful when you order. Order a size down iif you can, that is what I will do from now on if I really see something I love from her line.                                                                                           

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

Watching yesterday's show now...this is her 2nd show.

'I'm really loving ALL of her styles.

'The washed black tee I ordered with raw edges is right here waiting to be tried on.

the paperbag shorts in washed black are on order now.

Wearing the washed black now...perfect fit in a M! Never want to take it off!

@LTT1   My new favorite fashion line on Q. Obviously many other shoppers love it, too because I can't order fast enough before items are sold out.

For me, the shirts/tops are shorter....perfect. Q has always shown tunics which come down to my knees. Even many B&M stores have much longer tops and sweatshirts.

I hope that now that she sees her line is a "hit", she'll increase the production of items she brings so it isn't a free for all trying to place an order.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

I’m with you on this.
I put the black frayed-edge tee on last evening and it is perfect in the styling for me! The length is perfect; the sleeves are perfect; the fabric is very light but I can tell it is substantial because it has spandex in it. It is about the weight of a man’s under tee, but more substantial.
I didn’t want to take it off.
She said in her last show that she is going to continue to use her cottons because she is very pleased with them.