Esteemed Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure French Terry Pant

I purchased these and I can't believe how cheap the French terry is compared to Denim & Co. 

They are rough on the inside!  

She has a nice line but cheap fabric!

Respected Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure French Terry Pant

Her prices aren't cheap either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zhills wrote:

I purchased these and I can't believe how cheap the French terry is compared to Denim & Co. 

They are rough on the inside!  

She has a nice line but cheap fabric!

@Zhills    I've found the same to be true of many of Kim Gravel's products and even a couple of Quacker Factory tops.  I'm amazed they can make French terry so thin and cheap looking.  It used to always be a substantial fabric.

If her fabric is cheap, her line IS NOT NICE. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If the fabric is cheap, her line cannot be nice.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have been tempted by a few of her things but have never actually ordered anything.  I have read complaints about items being too short, not washing well, and now being cheap.  I think she is cute and all, but I am not going to take a risk by ordering her line.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

If you see something you really like @Puppy Lips I strongly recommend her items. This line has become my favorite. I have NOT found anything cheap. Her jeans are awesome. All the tops I have purchased have just a little something extra, nothing basic about them, which is what I like. 

Her designs do tend to lean towards the shorter stature. Her tops aren't tunic, usually, and this I am grateful for. In fact, I wore A473309 over the weekend. I received a compliment on how cute the sweater was and another person said she noticed it too and really liked it. BTW, it is so soft and has washed up very well. I wash and dry everything and this still looks like new. I took several pieces of hers to visit my daughter in Colorado and every time I wore a CCB item she said she liked it.

It's all personal preference. Her styles do run shorter in tops, and for petites this is awesome. I ordered her shorts and jeans and they are my go-to items. They are just so comfortable. Of course, I wait for lunchtime specials or clearance items but I highly recommend this line.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61   I agree!  I love her line.  The only pants I've gotten are the jeans and yes, they are great.  Much better then any other brand on QVC.  I'm convinced she caters to the short, small woman. True petites.  Like Susan Graver, she designs for her own body. Her shorter tops are a god send to me.  Much shorter than what you see from the other brands. Everything I purchased I've never had to return.  I don't even check the measurements.  All I have to do i look at her.  They will fit. No need to look at the models. I have her body size.  Another line I'm impressed with is Laurie Felt. For QVC that's about it. And I am not impressed with Gravel at all.  Even though she is probably the best selling clothes vendor at QVC of all times.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird 

I like Kim Gravels styles but to me they run larger and longer. I am really short so her line does not work for me, except I do love the Primabelle jeans when they offer Petite. 
I tried CCB line but don't think the quality is there for the price. Haven't tried her jeans but they seem to be best seller for her. Maybe next time I need jeans I will give them a try.

Respected Contributor

QVC cancelled a waitlist order I had for her. I already had one top I got from her on lunchtime specials and wanted another color.

I wasted a free shipping coupon too. Darn it! 

Honored Contributor

I don’t mean to be obnoxious, but does a “pant” have only one leg vs pants with two legs?

😀😀😀😀😀