Respected Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Bringing Fashion Line to QVC

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

If anyone else has gone online to look at or purchase her T-shirt, are you seeing yellow when you click on neon lemon? It looks like lime on my screen. I would like to have yellow, but am unsure whether or not to purchase it because it in no way looks yellow to me on my computer.

I know this is a day late...definitely looked lemon//lime on my screen too. Not traditional "yellow" like you are probably wanting, and not as dark as most limes. It was a pretty shade. That's actually a color I would have chosen had I made it in time. Had no idea she was going to be on yesterday. I liked the TSV and her other items. Missed that cute denim skirt in my size too. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Since I'm petite, I appreciate the shorter length in this tee.  I like the v-neck and am going to order, just not sure which color.

Me too. I like when QVC offers more for all types of bodies and tastes, including petite proportions for smaller sizes. I was sorry I missed the tee yesterday, just hadn't tuned in until later...got on waitlist for white, (lol, as if I need another white tee), but would have loved one of the colors.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Just received my Candace Cameron Bure T-shirt in the olive and LOVE it! I love the color, the feel of the shirt, and also how very light it is to the touch. Fits peerfectly! I will really enjoy this top.

Hope others are as happy with their purchases of her line as I am.

There is a slight wait for the balloon blouse, sometime in May. Looking forward to that one also.

@World Traveler  Wow you got it fast!!  I am so happy you are happy with the tee shirt.  I really am looking forward to receiving mine.  It is showing preparing order.
Super Contributor

I'm trying to figure out what CCB has done that is so offensive to people? 

I'm not saying everyone has to like everyone (I know her brother isn't my cuppa tea), but it seems I've missed a major issue with her in general.

She's an actress currently on cable, has a husband/few kids, and is religious.  She seems harmless imo, so what have I missed? 

(I didn't buy any of her clothes although I thought some of them were pretty)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Just received my Candace Cameron Bure T-shirt in the olive and LOVE it! I love the color, the feel of the shirt, and also how very light it is to the touch. Fits peerfectly! I will really enjoy this top.

There is a slight wait for the balloon blouse, sometime in May. Looking forward to that one also.

@World Traveler  Wow you got it fast!!  I am so happy you are happy with the tee shirt.  I really am looking forward to receiving mine.  It is showing preparing order.

Please tell me HOW you got your order so fast!  I checked on my orders today and the 2 TSV tee's say they are now not in process but backordered.  I don't get it?  I ordered the neon pink one that sold out right away and also the neon lime.  I just wanted some bright and light for summer pick me up tops but now I am concerned I may not get them at all.

Anyone else have it go to backordered?

Glad you love your new top....like hearing the positive reviews.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite I usually get things arriving by a slow boat from China! ha!

I checked my status and it shows I ordered it at 8:14am on 4/17 and received it yesterday, 4/20.

It is probably because I live on the West Coast and the item shipped out of Ontario, California. Usually things I order come out of the East Coast, like the Lug TSV I ordered and still haven't gotten. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler @Pecky , mine say "preparing order" since 4/17. 😞 

Esteemed Contributor

@donovan wrote:

I'm trying to figure out what CCB has done that is so offensive to people? 

I'm not saying everyone has to like everyone (I know her brother isn't my cuppa tea), but it seems I've missed a major issue with her in general.

She's an actress currently on cable, has a husband/few kids, and is religious.  She seems harmless imo, so what have I missed? 

(I didn't buy any of her clothes although I thought some of them were pretty)

@donovan 

I asked this same question up thread, and someone jumped on me just for asking! 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

AWESOME - Thank you for posting your review Woman Very HappyI'm excited to get my orders!!!! @World Traveler 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the black and waitlisted the white and seafoam.  I recieved an email today saying they could not fulfil my order for the black becasue it was now on back order............not too happy about that.

I hate when you purchase something and then OOPS guess we really didn't have enough.