Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Bringing Fashion Line to QVC

@Gavgav wrote:
Oh come on. If you had kids you watched Full House reruns. You yourself probably watched them in the 80’s. What is it with people “acting” like they never heard of someone? Does it make them look “cool”? Everyone knows who she is.

@Gavgav   I know her from Dancing With the Stars. I have never watched Full House.

Esteemed Contributor

So the QVC minds think we don't need Louis Dell'Olio, but we need this?

Super Contributor

I don't know, I'm at the point where I just buy what I like ...don't care too much on who designed it or where it is made. The fit and style is what I am focused on. The problem is nothing is that inspiring or different with this line. A tee shirt is the TSV? That was the best they could pull out for a TSV when introducing a new fashion line? Big yawn for me

Honored Contributor

I ordered the black and the olive tee shirts yesterday. The olive color is really pretty. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

I ordered the black and the olive tee shirts yesterday. The olive color is really pretty. 

@loveschocolate I ordered the olive as well along with the neon wisteria for a pop of color.  The olive is just so pretty.

Regular Contributor

I'm getting the White, Olive and Wisteria.  I love the style, the v-neck, and the sleeves.  I'm excited to try them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ugh - I do NOT need more clothes, but your excitement for the cute TSV persuaded me. Olive and seafoam are making their way home to me.
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.46.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.48.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.48.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.48.55 AM.png

@World Traveler  That skirt is really cute! But it's sold out in my size in the color I want. Woman Frustrated I'll keep checking to see if comes back. Thanks for posting! 

I bought the wire wreath that she brought, and it's really high quality. Great price on clearance. I was happy to get it in gold. I could see the wreath selling at Crate & Barrel for a much higher price. You can use it without the medallions and attach flowers or anything to it. It comes with clips to attach photos to the wreath. It's great in my entry way. 

I ordered her last Big Deal, the Bible. I was not raised Christian, but I'm interested in learning about other religions and ordered it to study from. Also very happy with this purchase, mostly because of the section in the back that makes it easy to find scripture on specific topics that I want to know more about. 

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I saw her leggings on us magazine and if I wore leggings I would want them. They were so pretty and had a v opening at the bottom.

Hunter McGrady, (a plus size model)

is supposed to be on QVC starting April 22nd! (selling her line of clothes).

Hunter McGrady is not a new vendor.  I bought jeans from her line in June of 2020. 

Honored Contributor

My prediction is that her line will have inspirational sayings on the garments.