Respected Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Bringing Fashion Line to QVC

The clothes look nice heading into summer, but more casual than what I'm looking for. I've had my fill of casual and want something a tad more dressy.

Honored Contributor

So a 3 time Coty Award winner was let go (Louis Dell Olio) and a controversial celebrity Hallmark actress was hired? 

Super Contributor

The TSV t-shirt looks very short to me. I'd raise my arms and muffin top would greet you. Smiley Very Happy

The floral skirt looks pretty, but the items they are debuting are nothing special and nothing we haven't seen over and over. Was hoping for some fresh styles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MM13 wrote:

The TSV t-shirt looks very short to me. I'd raise my arms and muffin top would greet you. Smiley Very Happy

Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.46.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.48.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.48.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 9.48.55 AM.png

Thank you for taking the time to post this! I've been eagerly awaiting!

Super Contributor

Normally I don't care what celebrities sell.

However, I had the opportunity to speak with Shawn and Candace during a Lancer presentation. Candace was very gracious, and when I requested she give a shout out to my Mother, who is a huge Hallmark fan of hers, she readily agreed to do so and did right there live on the air. My mother was thrilled and saw it! Anything that delights my mother, delights me. So Candace gets an A++++ in my book! I'm very interested in anything she has to offer on QVC or any other outlet. And I have made a point to watch any programming she stars in.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like her husband more then her.  He's a well known hockey player, good enough to play for the Russian National Team.  I don't know if he switched his religion for her.  He was raised Russian Orthodox. He has an interesting figure skating background.  When he was a child, the boys played both ice hockey and figure skating.  As a child one of his try out partners (pairs figure skating)  was Ekaterina Gordeeva.  They weren't paired off obviously, and he stayed in ice hockey.  But several years ago, they both paired off the Blades On Ice series on TV.  He turned  out to be a very good figure skaters and they came in first to win. 

Esteemed Contributor

Since I'm petite, I appreciate the shorter length in this tee.  I like the v-neck and am going to order, just not sure which color.

Super Contributor

@twinsister 

I already pre-ordered the neon lemon and wisteria. I love the slub concept, especially during summer. Although I like tunics, summer isn't the time for me to be wearing them because I hate being hot! Can't wait to see what other items will appear at the midnight show and throughout the day!

Occasional Contributor

Oh come on. If you had kids you watched Full House reruns. You yourself probably watched them in the 80’s. What is it with people “acting” like they never heard of someone? Does it make them look “cool”? Everyone knows who she is.