Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Bringing Fashion Line to QVC

[ Edited ]

Racked my brain trying to recall if I was ever inspired by someone's t-shirt with an inspirational message on it. Nope.

Actually I think it's stupid to think you could inspire somebody by wearing one. But that's just me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think she's darling along with her brother Kirk Cameron.  It's nice that she's going with the clothing line on the Q.  I wish her success.  Everyone is always asking for new and fresh, so here you go!

I don't find her the elite Hollywood type at all, she seems more down to earth to me, JMO.

Honored Contributor

Candace is wonderful and so his her brother.  Children of "showbiz" and long term marriages built on their faith.  I hope she does well.   Since I daily see shirts  with messages on them I am sure some are being worn by non-Christians. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

All these women need is a name.  They are actresses or singers and they can have their own perfume, clothes line, makeup, etc.  I hope her clothes are as nice as Martha Stewart's were.  Hopefully, we will all be happy with her clothes.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I watch Candice on the mystery Hallmark channel, she has such cute clothes.  I kept thinking I wish she would have a line.  I don't like clothes with messages but I do like update clothes she wears.  I realize that might not be the line I see but the Q has been  presenting such "funny" looks that I shake my head.  Yes, whom ever, these are my observations and I observe but don't buy.  Hope I am surprised 

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

All these women need is a name.  They are actresses or singers and they can have their own perfume, clothes line, makeup, etc.  I hope her clothes are as nice as Martha Stewart's were.  Hopefully, we will all be happy with her clothes.   Cat Happy

@Katcat1   Whatever it takes to get your name on a brand, whether hard work or being born into a "famous" family OR both, that is what it takes. It takes ambition and energy.  

I doubt that everyone will be happy with her clothes, but it is another option for consumers.  The rate that QVC is dropping vendors, there seems to be many slots to fill.  Glad to see another one being filled.  Hopefully more choices will be coming our way.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

When I wear a shirt with a message, it’s not unlike when I have my hair and make up done. It’s for me, not you.
QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy her on the Hallmark channel movies! She's my favorite Hallmark actress. I just watched one of her movies last night. So many other celebrities have brought their fashions to QVC, only to have them yanked away six months or less later. I hope she does well, I think she's a sweetheart.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm trying hard to be impressed but truthfully never heard of her.  If Lancer is a cosmetic line, I'll pass on the whole bundle.  Not interested. I'm sick of the pretentious Hollywood types. 

She's primarily a Hallmark movie actress. You don't watch the Hallmark channel? She's great, and seemingly unpretentious.