Super Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure 30 percent discount

Good afternoon I saw the heading for this on the home page. Is there a code that you need to apply or is it automatic at checkout? Thanks in advance
Trusted Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure 30 percent discount

@gellen  I 'm pretty sure it's automatic.

Trusted Contributor

I've never known QVC to use codes or coupons of any kind.   Probably should call Customer Service if you have questions about the price.

Honored Contributor

Just make sure you realize it says "up to" 30 percent.

Respected Contributor

I was interested in a pair of her jeans but they are sold out in my size and color.  😩

And they are not included in the sale.😩

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

So weird. It says "all CC is on sale". But not "all CC is on sale". I even heard a host say "all CC is on sale". Baloney!

Prices are as marked btw. And as someone else said it is "up to 30% off".

Super Contributor

UP to 30% off.

I have an item saved in my wish list, and it has dropped 12% for a grand total of $7.81 off the original price.

Not enough for me to order it.  I'll wait and see if it eventually goes on clearance.  If not, I don't need it.

Frequent Contributor

The prices of CC shirts I had on my Wish List were reduced in price (-$), but that's not saying much.  

I bought the same shirt (different color) in early summer, but now it costs at least $18 more than my original purchase.  A summer shirt now costs more heading into fall season, than it cost me the beginning of summer.

I would really like to purchase several of the shirts but I want the cost further reduced, especially since I need to spend about $15 for alterations.  Since it's a free shipping day, I proceeded to order one of the shirts, but only because it is my favorite color.  And maybe because I'm an idiot, LOL.  

💜💜💜 I just want that purple shirt.💜💜💜