Respected Contributor

Re: Cancelling...I was bad this week.

Good luck.  It will take awhile and you will get a letter to tell you to stop.  But go ahead and find out for yourself. 

Honored Contributor

I have returned and cancelled a lot of items over the years and have not received the letter.If I did I wouldn't shop there...so many places to shop now.

Respected Contributor

It seems I used to see threads about people getting 'the letter'. I haven't seen one recently. Since they charge now more to ship and return maybe the loss is not so great? Or are the letters still being sent?

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld Maybe they stopped because they were losing customers...or maybe they realized that it is very hard to get the right size or quality made items.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever really received "the letter"?

Honored Contributor

@Belle_Femmewrote:

@GCR18wrote:

It's a history of canceling or returning that earns one a letter.

As much as I buy from them, I better never get one of those letters for returning anything.  Some of the things I have received lately have been sized wrong or defective.  That isn't my fault.  A letter from QVC that tells me I'm returning too much will be the incentive I need to quit buying.

@Belle_Femme Hi Belle.  Hope you are feeling good these days. 

Respected Contributor

@dexwrote:

@wonderfulworld Maybe they stopped because they were losing customers...or maybe they realized that it is very hard to get the right size or quality made items.

You may very well be right. They now have the free exchange offer too.