Honored Contributor

Re: Cancelling...I was bad this week.

It's a history of canceling or returning that earns one a letter.

Honored Contributor

I understood the I feel bad sentiment, @Squirrel Lover 

Honored Contributor

In December D&C had a warm, cozy top I drooled over for two days then ordered it. Thought it over for a few minutes and called and canceled it. No problem.

My sister got me that same top for Christmas! One of us records D&C and we watch together and she knew I wanted this top. How fun is that?

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18,

If what you see is not what you get the letter should be an apology 🌻

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You would think they would prefer that to the out of commission time the item would have if you returned.

Valued Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

As much as I buy from them, I better never get one of those letters for returning anything.  Some of the things I have received lately have been sized wrong or defective.  That isn't my fault.  A letter from QVC that tells me I'm returning too much will be the incentive I need to quit buying.

Respected Contributor

@Belle_Femmewrote:

@GCR18wrote:

As much as I buy from them, I better never get one of those letters for returning anything.  Some of the things I have received lately have been sized wrong or defective.  That isn't my fault.  A letter from QVC that tells me I'm returning too much will be the incentive I need to quit buying.

@Belle_Femme I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was reading these posts. I have been a great customer since the beginning and I definitely return a lot more now, mainly due to sizing/quality issues.  If I ever received any type of letter regarding excessive returns or cancelations, I would no longer be a QVC Customer.

Trusted Contributor

You are lucky you got to cancel. Lately they give you no time to cancel. I tried a few hours after I ordered something. Could not cancel and here it is 6 days out and they haven’t shipped. I could understand if they shipped out immediately but sitting in process for days is a bit much and not allowing you to cancel.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirlwrote:

@Squirrel Lover, I do that all of the time, so don't worry about any black marks.  I think they would prefer to have an order cancelled rather than to have it returned.

You better watch it because they will cancel your membership for canceling too much.  It’s a rumor that they prefer you to cancel than return.  They don’t like either.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl, not a problem for me!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!