Respected Contributor

First time I've ever had to  cancel a TSV.  I received a couple of emails from QVC that the Jockey bras I ordered on 5/9 were delayed.  I had placed my order the day before they were aired. So now I get a email stating they are not available for immediate shipment. Anyone else had to cancel the order or are you still waiting ?

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes     Familiarize yourself with the latest news from Asia, especially China.  The Covid pandemic is still raging there affecting manufacturing and shipping.  There's nothing wrong the QVC's shipping other than that merchandise is not arriving as scheduled.  Other retailers are complaining about the same issue, Wal-Mart and Target specifically this past week, having had huge losses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624wrote: Familiarize yourself with the latest news from Asia, especially China.  The Covid pandemic is still raging there affecting manufacturing and shipping.  There's nothing wrong the QVC's shipping other than that merchandise is not arriving as scheduled.  Other retailers are complaining about the same issue, Wal-Mart and Target specifically this past week, having had huge losses.

Thank you Kachina624 but I am very much aware of the manufacturing issues and shipping issues. I was just noting the problem still exist and if there are others on this forum still waiting or had canceled their order as well. I understand that QVC as well as other retailers are still having the problems, nothing against QVC. Sorry if I made it sound that way to you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Canceled TSV backorder

[ Edited ]

I got the same notice you did, but shipment did take place a few days afterwards.   Unfortunately the post office is sending pkg around the country like they usually do.  Ironically my new neighbor is running maintenance for that screwed up post office, maybe he can fix the machines or whatever is wrong there. It's been going on since last fall.   

Respected Contributor

@depglasswrote: Unfortunately the post office is sending pkg around the country like they usually do.  Ironically my new neighbor is running maintenance for that screwed up post office, maybe he can fix the machines or whatever is wrong there. It's been going on since last fall.   

That's a big issue as well ! I have received packages that left the east coast, passed me in the midwest then came back to me. Several days of traveling around the country. Makes no sense to me but who am I to question the system ? Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Denim & Co beach pants on 5/2.  About a week later I received the first of about 3 or 4 emails saying it was delayed.  But I didn't cancel, I really want them and they'd eventually come.  It shipped on 5/19.

Respected Contributor

My tsv bras arrived yesterday.  Unfortunately, they don't fit so I will be returning.  I had received a couple of emails about the shipping delay.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.