Honored Contributor

Canadian City Line Fashion Friday Segment

I ran into City Line while on YouTube and have enjoyed their weekly rotating stylists and the discussion.

Has anyone seen this?

Cityline is a Canadian talk show and lifestyle television program hosted by Tracy Moore ... Toronto's Next Top Model was broadcast as a segment on Cityline's Fashion Fridays in May 2005. ... To promote the connection to America's Next Top Model, Cityline invited ANTM stylist Jay Manuel as a guest on the final episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idaWu69NwQs

Honored Contributor

Re: Canadian City Line Fashion Friday Segment

@ECBG

The olive green cage shoes are outstanding! Too bad I can't wear heel that high. The drop-waist tank dress with the diagonal striping on the bottom is identical to a piece evine sold a few years ago. I think it was Kate and Mallory

Do you remember the show The Look for Less on, I believe it was, the style channel? The challenge was to take a designer look from the runway or a magazine editorial and reproduce it with inexpensive pieces. I think there was a dollar amount that you could not exceed. It was pretty cool to see what they came up with

Frequent Contributor

I didn't see this episode, but Yes, Yes, Yes...I watch excerpts from this show on YouTube all the time! I find it to be an excellent show! I enjoy their content very much! Nearly all of it aligns with my interests.

Honored Contributor

@AndreatooWith our cable we never got the style show.  That would have been enjoyable.Smiley Happy