Can you please tell me why QVC has such a poor selection of Plus size blouses??

Can you please tell me why QVC has such a poor selection of Plus size blouses?

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you please tell me why QVC has such a poor selection of Plus size blouses??

Thats your opinion.  I have several nice pretty tops from the Q.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can you please tell me why QVC has such a poor selection of Plus size blouses??

@heron, For the same reason they don’t offer enough petite sizes.  It’s not the just the length of pants that is a concern for petites, but the length of long sleeved tops.  My solution is not to roll up a sleeve, but to take my business elsewhere.  The same issues with “plus-sized” ladies.  We come in all shapes and sizes, so we just “vote with our feet” when we can’t get fitted here.  We shop at retailers that offer our sizes in attractive clothing. 

Honored Contributor

@heron 

Welcome to the boards!

I don't wear plus sized, but I took a look to see if we are seeing the same things.

It appears that as of the time of this post there are 348 blouses, all labeled as plus sized.  This does not include other tops, sweaters, etc., as I only searched blouses.

That seems like a very generous offering for a company that is not solely dedicated to plus sized fashions.

Have you tried Avenue, Lane Bryant or other places?  Perhaps they would offer you more of a selection.  

Plus size blouses.PNG

Honored Contributor

@heron.  You're kidding, right?  I have a huge collecti of such blouses....so many I've vowed not to buy more.  All of QVC's blouses are offered in a full range of sizes.  If it's offered in XXS, it's also available in 3X or greater.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Huh ?????   I'm a XL and I'm pretty sure that every top or blouse QVC makes goes up to 3X.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the main reasons QVC became a main clothing source for me is because they sell pretty much every clothing item in plus size! And, for the same price too as the smaller sizes, which is uncommon in other stores. Now, there is a little more selection out there as more retailers have expanded to include plus size, but Q is still a place I look at first.

So, in other words, I’m not sure what the OP is looking at. I did see a Facebook post (or maybe an email) that commented on plus sizes and it’s possible that the link didn’t show everything available. But, a more in depth search should bring up many more choices.