Honored Contributor

Re: Can you imagine being William's wife, Kate?

Kate is a gorgeous woman.  She's taller than most, has beautiful long flowing hair, she's slender and has a great shape.  Kate has a beautiful face, I'm betting lovely skin too. 

If I was or could be half the gorgeous woman she is, I'd have no problem looking like Kate

Valued Contributor

Lol, mercyMe. I was having a bad day, and your post snapped me right out of it. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

With Kate's background, she's grown up with some of this, in less intensity, with her family.  She an William did live together for some years in school, so she was already exposed to some of it.

I doubt our type of lives even occur to her.

Honored Contributor

I think it would be a very interesting life.

(And she has a lot of help.)

Honored Contributor

She was from an upper middle class home to begin with.  She went to St. Andrew to bag a prince (like countless other girls that went to the same school for the same reason).  She won.  Now her family are blue bloods. If I were in her shoes, I'd never have to worry about mortgage payments.  Weekly grocery bill rung up, Gas & Electric bills.  Quite a luxury.  My job would be just looking good.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I imagine she could look great anytime, but I thought, I can't imagine having to look so put together for all the photographers all the time. I know Dianna was photographed that way and hounded by photographers. It must be quite a burden to face that all the time.

How do you look when you go out the door? Around here, for the mail, my worst is no makeup and hair in rollers.

@qualitygal

Okay, I give up ..... I'm not sure if you were serious or exaggerating for effect .... do you really go out with your hair in ROLLERS ?     Uh, if so ...  why?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to keep that ultra slim figure. Sometimes it seems like Kate is following in the footsteps of Diana, i.e., maintaining an ultra slim silhouette so that the media don't criticize. Eating disorders immediately come to mind.

And some women are just thin. 

Esteemed Contributor

William and Kate were recently on a royal tour in Canada. What they don't show you is all the work that goes into making Kate red carpet ready. She has trunks of clothing, she also has a clothing stylist that takes care of her clothes, a makeup artist and a hair dresser that travels with her on those tours. It doen't just happen, it's planned! It literally takes a village for royals and celebs to look good, even for those street style paparazzi pix.

Respected Contributor

Kate has said she is well looked after and I believe her.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I would just like her clothing allowance.....