Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell .  That's what I hear often is Talbots clothes last forever!  Great thing is as their designs are mostly traditional the styles don't fade away.  Even a green frog coat lol!  

The quality seems to have maintained also, am really happy with a lot of my purchases from there.

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell .  That very low carb very low sugar diet David V has touted for the last year inspired me and also a reunion last fall made me take action.  Lost 15lbs have kept them off.  The sort of low carb sort of low sugar diet I thought always worked for me really doesn't, so have lowered the volume for each one to really minimal, that has helped with the maintained weight loss, lower BP and joints aren't as achy.  I think carbs are inflammatory at least for me I'm guessing.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 @Thanks! I appreciate your help! I think the secret to the universe is broccoli! Lol I have a meeting in June and I plan to make my goal and find a white blazer! Btw: I like that green jacket...looking for a sale! Congratulations on you 15 lbs loss! You go!

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you help me find?

[ Edited ]

@Franklinbell wrote:

@ECBG @I am a solid 14! Trying to become a 12 but for now 14....

@Franklinbell 

Where is the area where you have your biggest challenge?

Go by your shoulder width.  Double breasted gives more room in front and this brand runs slightly snug.  This style is very forgiving.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG @I have broad shoulders that's why I love this style.  Funny thing...my momma would  be so surprised I like a white blazer. She loved a nice white blazer! Apparently I have a thing for striped shirts! I just looked in my closet and I have several! Yikes! 

Trusted Contributor

Here's one from Ann Taylor 48CCC773-A77A-44F8-B73C-E3703236FBF7.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Tori3569 @Ooh! Thanks! My fellow fashionistas are just the bestest!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell   I searched women's double breasted white blazer with large buttons and found quite a few that are very similar.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb @Thank you! I have meeting soon and I want this look!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@ECBG @I have broad shoulders that's why I love this style.  Funny thing...my momma would  be so surprised I like a white blazer. She loved a nice white blazer! Apparently I have a thing for striped shirts! I just looked in my closet and I have several! Yikes! 

@Franklinbell 

Then get the 14.  No matter how much weight you lose, you fit the shoulder.