Respected Contributor

AF101CB4-55DC-42CF-830E-B636DBAD27D2.jpegEven miss piggy is styling a white blazer! Haha

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@ECBG @I'm gonna look at those sites. We are in sales so we carrytotes instead of a briefcase, She flies a ton and that tote has a rubber bottom. That's why she picked it. It's beautiful!  We were at a meting and I was admired her bag. She was so kind to help me locate one! Haha!

@Franklinbell 

Inexpensive will look it.  Buy quality, it lasts forever. The lady photed had quality and it looked sharp.  I am a professional stylist.

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell . You're welcome and happy to pass on the success.  After the pandemic with the extra lbs I thought that was the new normal for me.

Then it dawned on me one day while looking for clothes that I was buying not necessarily what I wanted but which styles covered up my bigger stomach / middle.  

I don't want to go back to that place, this is more fun finding a bigger variety of design in clothes.  

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@rockygems123 @Thanks! I appreciate your help! I think the secret to the universe is broccoli! Lol I have a meeting in June and I plan to make my goal and find a white blazer! Btw: I like that green jacket...looking for a sale! Congratulations on you 15 lbs loss! You go!

@Franklinbell .  And ps loved "the secret to the universe is brocoli!  Ha!!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used Google Lens to find that blazer. 

@SilleeMee .  That's really good you found it.  I tried Google Lens and it didn't come up.

Did find on Google Lens today an obsure Victorian Art Nouveau jewelry maker for a couple 14K gold enamel flower pins, happy about that, hit or miss I guess.

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

Hey fellow fashionistas! I'm looking for a blazer l"inspired " by this one. Also, can you share how you find these items? Thank you! I tried to share the photo in a smaller size but my iPad wouldn't cooperate! 85F68E37-4E1B-40FD-9A42-C90AC3BB6BFC.jpeg

you can google Balmain blazer dupes, there are many, 

saw one at Express today, 

Respected Contributor

720DD49D-2BD8-47BB-A761-677982080156.jpegAnd this showed up in my feed today! It's a channel so it's out of my price range. However....the buttons have given me an idea for another blazer that needs a little refresher!