Occasional Contributor

Can you help me find this item from a Q email?

Hello!  Would anyone have any idea what item this colorful blouse may be?  This is a screen shot photo from a QVC email I received this morning, but the link is actually for accessories, so if I click on it, it just shows me things like bangles and earrings. But it's the blouse the model is wearing that I am actually interested in.  I tried searching through blouses, but couldn't find it. Does anyone know what blouse item number this might be?  Thanks so much in advance for any help!

Q blouse.jpg

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can you help me find this item from a Q email?

@rms1954   So HAPPY to see you posting again.  I have thought of you often and kept you in my prayers.  I hope things are looking a bit brighter and that tensions at home have eased.

Hang in there, friend!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Occasional Contributor

That was fast!  Thank you so much for your help!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@rms1954   So HAPPY to see you posting again.  I have thought of you often and kept you in my prayers.  I hope things are looking a bit brighter and that tensions at home have eased.

Hang in there, friend!

Thank you.  Things are not brighter and i don't think they will ever be.  I'm just in a very dark place.  Each time this happens it seems harder for me to find my way back.  Having my husband here 24-7 working at home is overloading me with stress.  I am trapped.  I feel like I'm being held captive.  Yes, it's my fault for staying with him.  But end of story, I have no choice now and that makes it worse.  More regrets. My life is at its end and I have nothing to look forward to.  It is what it is.  You have a very kind, thoughtful heart.  The fact that you included me in your prayers mean more than you can know.  Heart  

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 : I'm sorry to read about your situation. I don't know anything other than what you just wrote but it breaks my heart.

I'll keep you in my heart. Stay strong

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Nice to see our friend is posting again!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954  Hopefully these boards can give you a bit of a break from your dark place.  There a lot of people here who care about you and were worried when you weren't posting for so long.  When this pandemic is over,  you can get out more and some opportunity may open up for you.  You just never know.  I always think there is hope.  Even in a good family environment, there is stress going on.  I hope you are still getting out and walking around your neighborhood.  It is another way for you to get a break.

You have friends here.  Please post once in awhile so we know you are okay.   We care, @rms1954 , about you........really!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@rms1954   So good to see you back here. Chin up. 💗