Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can you help me find this LOGO top

Thanks @lolakimono, by George, I think you've got it!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@tends2dogs

H by Halston Waffle Stitch Cascade Collar Sweater Vest - A272363

What about this?

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Waffle-Stitch-Cascade-Collar-Sweater-Vest.product.A272363.html?sc=A2...

i like that!

i may need to get it in the black.

thanks for finding that @lolakimono.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

What about my original request?  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

This past week, there was a picture of a LOGO top with 3 layers of fringe in the front, can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know the item number.

@Just Bling  This is your original request.  I didn't see the picture you are referencing.  Was it really fringe?   Or ruffles?   If the latter, did they go all the way acrossthe front or only partially (I have something in mind for the latter).  I think we need to know a little more about it because nothing brings up "fringe" with a search except a sweater she did a year or so ago.  Are you positive it was a LOGO?

Also, what have you searched under thus far that you couldn't find it?

And again, same as my previous response, the people who post in the LOGO forum have a lot of LOGO knowledge if it fact it is a LOGO ; you should post there and give more info about it in order to get help.  The item Lola found isn't even a LOGO item, so are you sure?

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling  This is the only thing I can think of with three tiers, which aren't fringe. It's not a new item either so I don't know why it would have been featured.  

A274983   As Is version A284501   Again, are you sure it's fringe?

Respected Contributor

Yes, it was 3 layers of fringe from the midsection only on the front.

The picture showed a brown, looked like a faux leather.

Starting around the waist in the front it looked like one fringed flap went down, another about 3=5 inches down showed another flap going the opposite direction and then you had the last flap about 3-5 inches around the bottom with more fringe.

The Q is probably holding it back for a LG presentation, I missed the one similar at HSN but I really want a fringe top (whether it looks good on me or not, I guess I want it).

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling  I am SO sorry, I never meant to take over your request or thread!  I was hoping that someone would come up with an answer for you because this top sounds very cute.  I looked at all the LOGO shows that were on during the night and there was nothing like the top you describe.  Maybe they are saving it for a show in "primetime". LOL

Again, I am sorry, and let's hope they either show the top or someone comes up with an item#.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

@Just Bling

Amy (or her assistant) will reply to you on Facebook ... she will let you know what brand she was wearing~!   Unsure if she will know the item number unless she owns it.    I've written other hosts, and they're kind enough to reply.