Respected Contributor

I like both shoes equally, so I'd go with the one you think you could get more use out of in the future.

Your dress is beautiful by the way. Congratulations!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Re: Can you help me decide?

[ Edited ]

I'd go with the most comfortable. You won't be seeing much of the shoe, but you will be on your feet all night

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I like both shoes equally, so I'd go with the one you think you could get more use out of in the future.

Your dress is beautiful by the way. Congratulations!

@JJsMom:  I am so excited and want to be comfortable all night long. Thank you so much. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I'd go with the most comfortable. You won't be seeing much of the shoe, but you will be on your feet all night

@cherry:  You are so right about being on my feet all night and I need to not worry about sore feet.  Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

The dress is gorgeous.  I know you didn’t ask, but do you think it may steal the show from your son’s bride? It’s very glamorous.  Has she seen the dress?

My daughter is getting married this year,  IMO the only way to take away from the bride is to wear white and a veil :-)

Respected Contributor

Re: Can you help me decide?

[ Edited ]

@jackthebearwrote:

wrote:

The dress is gorgeous.  I know you didn’t ask, but do you think it may steal the show from your son’s bride? It’s very glamorous.  Has she seen the dress?

My daughter is getting married this year,  IMO the only way to take away from the bride is to wear white and a veil :-)

@jackthebear:  Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming nuptials.  Enjoy the journey. 

With the wedding being a "formal attire" event, there is no other route to go than a "formal" gown.  DS's fiancee thought it was beautiful and I was glad she did.  There's no comparison between a 20 year old and a 60 year old LOL.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@jackthebearwrote:

wrote:

@jackthebear:  Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming nuptials.  Enjoy the journey. 

With the wedding being a "formal attire" event, there is no other route to go than a "formal" gown.  DS's fiancee thought it was beautiful and I was glad she did.  There's no comparison between a 20 year old and a 60 year old LOL.

Your dress is 100% on point 

and thanks 

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom

Congratulations!

Your dress is stunning.  Not to rain on the parade but, neither of the shoes you posted look nude to me. (more bone/beige)  Personally I'd go with either dyed shoes or silver.

Both shoes you posted are lovely.  Most here seem to like the first.  I find sometimes peep toes can rub your toes raw. Me, I'd choose a style I could wear silky hose with to avoid unnecessary (foot) friction.

Enjoy this special time.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Hoovermom

Congratulations!

Your dress is stunning.  Not to rain on the parade but, neither of the shoes you posted look nude to me. (more bone/beige)  Personally I'd go with either dyed shoes or silver.

Both shoes you posted are lovely.  Most here seem to like the first.  I find sometimes peep toes can rub your toes raw. Me, I'd choose a style I could wear silky hose with to avoid unnecessary (foot) friction.

Enjoy this special time.

@lulu1:  You are not raining on my parade LOL.  I guess I consider nude to be a tan/beige so those were my choices.  The consultant did not like the idea of a silver shoe because I brought that up since I already own a pair of "evening" shoes that I bought to wear to another wedding.  I mentioned earlier that the peep toe was a little rubbing on my toes so I might have to change my mine (putting a foot pedal) inside the shoe.  I don't think I would like a dyed shoe because of the comfort level.  Thank you so much for your input and help.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom

Wow that dress is outstanding! You HAVE TO post a picture in it when you wear it! (please!!!?)

I personally prefer the first pair but I actually think the second would be easier to pair with more outfits other than the dress....