Frequent Contributor

Can you describe Lori Goldstein LOGO Color Chamomile

If you have one of the Chamomile tops, can you try to describe what color it is. It looks like it will layer nicely with white or black. What color do you layer it with. It looks pretty on TV and on QVC.com, but wondering what it is like in person.
Respected Contributor

Re: Can you describe Lori Goldstein LOGO Color Chamomile

It is a very pretty color. They are calling it beige with a hint of pink but I think it is more of a hint of lilac color. It is a neutral and will go with a lot of different colors. It can also just look beige.

Regular Contributor

I just ordered the cardigan with chiffon trim in that color. Cannot wait to get it. I think it will be perfect with black and white!
Respected Contributor

I think it is a very pale blush color. It's a neutral color and like love teddy said it can be worn with any color. Hope this helps.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

I don't own it, but Lori said on air that it's like a tea stained garment. HTH

Contributor

I'd call it nude, tending towards taupe. I don't see any lilac in it. It's a nice neutral.

Valued Contributor

It is blush but rather in your face blush. I think it is beautiful. I am wearing the vest now over the pearl scoop neck top. Great combo.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Coquille said: I think it is a very pale blush color. It's a neutral color and like love teddy said it can be worn with any color. Hope this helps.

I totally agree. Definitely one I received had a pink blush tone. Do not know what Lori meant by tea stained. Returned mine. I wanted more of a beige neutral.

Honored Contributor

I normally don't go for nude/neutrals, but I love that cardi. I should have bought it. I have the red and black. The nude is gone now in my size.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

It's definitely what I would call a neutral but to me it is not "tea stained", "blush", beige" or "taupe". There is a definite grayish/pink cast to it and I don't see anything related to the beige family at all. In fact, when my chamomile vest arrived it struck me that it was almost the exact shade of one of my LOGO tops which is called "stone". Very, very close to that.