Frequent Contributor

Re: Can we look any sloppier?

I live in an urban town, and for couple of years I see young people in the street with slippers and looks like pajama bottoms. I have been to a co-worker's deceased wife funeral and her brother shows up at the wake in flip flops and shorts.  

Regular Contributor

I saw a male model in a magazine with the sloppy-half-tucked shirt.  EEEWWW...I think it is horrible and the men even look worse.  Who started this?

Honored Contributor

People of walmart have worn for yrs. LOL

half tuck in back, too. Let it all hang out

Respected Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

I saw a male model in a magazine with the sloppy-half-tucked shirt.  EEEWWW...I think it is horrible and the men even look worse.  Who started this?

@Islandqueen1 I don't know who started the look...but you've resurrected a thread that's been inactive since January!

Trusted Contributor

@vermint wrote:

A woman came into my office today wearing that exact look...and looked very stylish! She was dressed in jeans and a shorter jacket, and had boots on. She had a very nice figure, which is (IMO) best for that look. I could not wear it myself, being plus-sized.

I  have to disagree with you. I've seen plus-sized women looking great in this look, too. I really think its all about how it's done, the quality and style of the clothes, and how the woman feels. 

Over the past decade or so, I've seen more plus-sized women disregarding rules and prejudices, and wearing clothes that thinner women wear, the way they wear it. The more we see it, the more it looks good. 

JMO