Trusted Contributor

Can't seem to find an item on a promo...any ideas?

All day, little Jackie Stafford has been doing a promo for 'must haves' and there's what looks like a baseball jacket with emroiderery down the sleeves.  It is shown in olive.  So I did as Jackie suggests and type in 'must haves' to the search bar, scan all the categories and do not find that jacket.  Any clues?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't seem to find an item on a promo...any ideas?

[ Edited ]

@Sammijo10  I fell for that too earlier today and it got me the summer must haves, not the fall must haves. 

edited to add:  I looked for baseball jackets and bomber jackets - don't see the one featured in the promo.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I looked for a couple of things from that same promo, and searched by "Must Haves" just as she said.  Neither item came up.  It's like crying wolf -- I'll just stop paying attention.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama, that's exactly what I did!  Searched on baseball jackets, bomber jackets, nada.  I'm stumped. Although I wouldn't put it past them to put something in a promo that wasn't even listed for sale yet!  Ah well, I'll keep looking I guess.  Thanks for the confirmation that I'm not nuts!

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10  At least you saw something that you can watch out for now :-)

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

All day, little Jackie Stafford has been doing a promo for 'must haves' and there's what looks like a baseball jacket with emroiderery down the sleeves.  It is shown in olive.  So I did as Jackie suggests and type in 'must haves' to the search bar, scan all the categories and do not find that jacket.  Any clues?  

@Sammijo10 - yes I noticed it last night when they ran the promo. It's a green jacket?

Why aren't the moderators responding to these threads and other posters' requests for sales assistance? I never see them assisting Q customers 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Yes, Chi-town, it as an olive green jacket and had embroidery on the sleeves.  I had hoped that a QVC mod would have chimed in by now to aid the search.  

As a matter of course, I check the 'new' items quite regularly - a few times a week, so hopefully I'll catch it when it finally debuts.  

The whole 'promo' was misleading. As it was a fall preview day, that's what i expected the 'must haves' to be, but it was the same old, same old landing page and contained mostly summer items.  Attention to detail is lacking more and more around here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is it perhaps

A286891
Bob Mackie's Embroidered Dolman Sleeve Fleece Jacket? I think this came in more colors when it was first shown.

Bob Mackie's Embroidered Dolman Sleeve Fleece Jacket - A286891

Honored Contributor

@silkyk

Naw, that's not it. 

Honored Contributor