Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

not a fan.......my eye sees nothing but droop.......the holes make the whole top half of your body look droopy.....i dont want any more droop added to my life.....some are better than others...of course

@BettyNewbie

I think in many cases the droopy look isn't necessarily the garment, but the sloping shoulders of the wearer.  

Next time on QVC .. look at the models.  If their upper arms are wider than their shoulders, the cold shoulder top looks droopy.  

Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl

I've been trying to remember your nick, because while I'm watching 'Cash Cab', the question a few minutes ago was, what team's fans are know by 'RockChalkJayhawk'?

I immediately thought of you, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don’t care for cold shoulder, so that’s a no for me.

But....I wear rayon/spandex 3/4 sleeve tops from J Jill’s Wearever line and they don’t cling at all. I probably have 10 of them. Love them. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor
I guess it’s a good thing there are lots of things without cold shoulders and not done in that fabric for you to choose from.

Nothing left to see here.
Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl  I total agree.  I do not like the cold shoulder thing....it looks cheap and like you want attention. I am 62.... I do not want to look Sexy or try to get attention. I do not want cut outs on the shoulders, or on the chest like a peekaboo opening....JUST TACKY!

I also do not want holes/ rips  in my pants!  Ok for a a teen or 20 year old....  not me. 

Respected Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl Logo has many nice fabrics, not just rayon.

Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl  Add Modal to your list.  It's horrible when a top is say 95% and 5% spandex.  I hate clingy fabrics too.  I would think some of the tops get runs because of the type of fabric.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don't mind rayon spandex, but I have very little of it. I do not care for the cold shoulder look at all, think it looks cheap. I compare the cold shoulder look to tattoos, either you love it and want it or you would never.

Honored Contributor
Personally, I think the cold shoulder style have to fit you perfectly, to look right. Otherwise, it's a sloppy look. Since it is not a look I like, I'm not about to pay a tailor extra to make it fit perfectly. It's another, to each their own, item.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Jayhawk Girl

I've been trying to remember your nick, because while I'm watching 'Cash Cab', the question a few minutes ago was, what team's fans are know by 'RockChalkJayhawk'?

I immediately thought of you, LOL!

That’s awesome! Did you get the correct answer?.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!