Valued Contributor

I must be in the minority because I just can’t take the cold shoulder style or rayon/span items.  I ordered Clinton Kelly’s new cold shoulder dresses in black and navy and love the fit, so I will have a seamstress pull up those sleeves and make them short sleeve dresses. I’ve tried Logo stuff and just don’t like that rayon clingy fabric. 

I’m sure I am the oddball so for those of you who like this, cheers to you!  You have lots to choose from.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl

I’m right there in that minority with you!

Respected Contributor

you are in the minority.

but why would that matter?

wear what you like.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

You are not alone.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I am with you, don't own a cold shoulder shirt. I am on the thin side and my shoulders are just too thin and boney. Would not look good on me.  Some look so pretty on other woman. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like showing my shoulders, so I skip the open shoulder pieces.  Plus if I can't wear it to work, I also pass.  Have too many non work tops.

Respected Contributor

Not a cold shoulder fan either.  If it's just a slit in the seam, that's ok, but the actual cut outs at the shoulder, no.  Don't care for most of the fabrics sold on QVC either.

Valued Contributor

not a fan.......my eye sees nothing but droop.......the holes make the whole top half of your body look droopy.....i dont want any more droop added to my life.....some are better than others...of course

Esteemed Contributor

Don't like the cold shoulder.  I agree, many look "droopy".  I can't stand the feeling of having to pull something up. Bad enough, having to wear a bra!

I don't like clingy clothes, either.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

With you 1000 %