Valued Contributor

I'm shocked!  Shawn ditched the white lipstick!  How nice she looks.

Respected Contributor

SHe has been wearing a red lip for a couple of weeks now and it really brings some light to her face!

Honored Contributor

You made me take a look -- lol.  She looks much softer and prettier with the lip color.  

Honored Contributor

And there was a thread I read I think yesterday where posters were saying the lip is too much with the heavy eye make-up.  LOL  Shawn can't win.

I love the lip color.  She said Tuesday night during The Find that she has recently gotten very into lip color and she can't believe what a difference it makes. She also said people had been telling her for years and she wouldn't listen.  LOL   

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed the red lipstick on her the other day and thought it looked nice.  She has to learn to ease up on the heavy eye makeup a bit if she goes with a bold lip color. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she came around after being "done" in NYC by Eve Pearl?

Shawn is looking good!

Respected Contributor

It's actually been closer to two months that she has worn darker lipstick. 

On the other hand, I would never be caught dead in public with my feet looking like that.  She should have worn closed shoes if she didn't have time for grooming.  And the camera should not have did a close up.  It's gross. 

Respected Contributor

I think a lot of the models should use a little color on the lips also and tone down the eyes. The older you get the harder it is to wear a nude lip. With dark eye make up and nude lips you can look very tired and drained, and frankly older. That look is only for young fresh faced women.

Trusted Contributor

Red lips pale lips I think Shawn looks pretty great in either.  She's a very attractive young women with a great personality.  She's just a sweetie,very down to earth and very good at her job.  One of Q's best. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her wear white lipstick.  Didn't know there was such a thing. I have seen her in red and she looks good, as usual.