Honored Contributor

This seems to be the one advantage to shopping channels and that's that you see the colors presented on tv and there are no surprises when the package arrives (with color anyway)..

Unfortunately looking at pictures on websites can be very deceptive. I recently ordered what appeared to be an icy aqua but ended up with a warm green! Then a lovely mauve arrived as barbie pink?!!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @It looks more green to me...like the gem green turquoise 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE It looks more green to me too, it's a cute top

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Crazy thing to me looked aqua (ocean water color) on tv and computer except the Apple one LOL

praying it's blue, green would match eyes though LOL

Occasional Contributor

Well I see i dark sea glass color, it's pretty, This # is a nice blue, he has a lot of nice blue's, I size doen 1 size for his clothing. Denim and co. has a nice skort that matches the shirt you picked out # A349941. Best of luck to you. please let us know.

Occasional Contributor

this a comment from someone on that item and they called it well sorry here you go ""I love this top. I got the green one. It is very comfortable and fits well. I got the large and it fit perfectly.
I highly recommend this top for anyone who likes cozy cotton. It breathes and feels fantastic.",

I think it has happened to us all just last week I ordered a red , I get it it's red with a hint of orange, I got a nice red on from Denim & co.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well, as a Boomer, my most prized possession was my 64 Box of Crayola Crayons.

So, going back (memory-wise) I'd say on my computer (laptop) it is aqua but more on the green side.

Look at it this way.  Here's how I see it.  You know how Sleeping Beauty turquoise is a true blue?  Well, you know how other turquoise can have more green in it?

I see it as the latter turquois.  More like the turquois that has the greenish color minus the striations in it.  Similar to this on my computer: The middle one:

@Annabellethecat66 I am impressed by your thoroughness. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714   Is that what it's called?  I go crazy trying to match rings, bracelets, etc. to the color I'm wearing.  It just matters to me, no one else.  

Friday I went flying out to meet my friend for lunch.  In my bedroom the Isaac sweater looked black with decoration (white background).  So, I put on black Isaac 24/7 pants.

When I pulled out of the garage in daylight the sweater was navy blue/real navy blue!

I always feel like I live in a hole!  Ha!  I have several of those lights that are supposed to show real daylight (I used them for cross-stitch back in the day).

But I never bother to look at them under the light.  I also have a screened in back porch but I forget to go out there!

It only matters to me.  My friend likes teasing me about it.

It's just fun to match it all up.  I can't wait til all of that Isaac amazing clothes get here.

Actually, all he did was move around some flowers because I have a lot of sweaters, etc from last year and the year before in those same colors.

I went a little bonkers ordering too much 'stuff' on that day.  The only place I go is to the Drs and to lunch with friends and family.  

I go out to lunch around (now) 5 days a week.  I never leave my house without everything on as if I was going to work (especially my wig).

I don't have many regrets in life, but the one major regret I have is that I didn't keep the weight off after I lost it.  Now it's almost impossible to even keep off the 10 lbs I just lost.  It's all in my stomach which is really not good.

Take care and I think?? thanks for the compliment?  It's all good either way.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can somebody help me?

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

It's looking greenish aqua on my desktop monitor (like @butterfly123  showed).  On my Ipad, it looks less green and a little bit lighter.  Who knows???

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Snowhite714   Is that what it's called?  I go crazy trying to match rings, bracelets, etc. to the color I'm wearing.  It just matters to me, no one else.  

Friday I went flying out to meet my friend for lunch.  In my bedroom the Isaac sweater looked black with decoration (white background).  So, I put on black Isaac 24/7 pants.

When I pulled out of the garage in daylight the sweater was navy blue/real navy blue!

I always feel like I live in a hole!  Ha!  I have several of those lights that are supposed to show real daylight (I used them for cross-stitch back in the day).

But I never bother to look at them under the light.  I also have a screened in back porch but I forget to go out there!

It only matters to me.  My friend likes teasing me about it.

It's just fun to match it all up.  I can't wait til all of that Isaac amazing clothes get here.

Actually, all he did was move around some flowers because I have a lot of sweaters, etc from last year and the year before in those same colors.

I went a little bonkers ordering too much 'stuff' on that day.  The only place I go is to the Drs and to lunch with friends and family.  

I go out to lunch around (now) 5 days a week.  I never leave my house without everything on as if I was going to work (especially my wig).

I don't have many regrets in life, but the one major regret I have is that I didn't keep the weight off after I lost it.  Now it's almost impossible to even keep off the 10 lbs I just lost.  It's all in my stomach which is really not good.

Take care and I think?? thanks for the compliment?  It's all good either way.

@Annabellethecat66 Sad very sad when one questions if they have been paid a compliment. Smiley Happy  Indeed my friend I was complimenting you on the time taken and details provided in your response to the original posting.

As for your need to be matchie matchie, so long as you know that it only matters to you and that you are comfortable in your own skin and clothing, nothing else matters  Oh and by the way navy/real navy goes with black so I'm sure you looked just fine. 

And, congrats on the weight loss, at least you lost the weight, even if it ultimately returned.  Don't waste another minute fretting over the 10 lbs just lost and the torture to keep it off.  It'll only cause you to put on more weight.  Let me tell you how I operate.  My doctor tells me I need to lose weight (and I really need to lose weight) and I swear I start eating like there's no tomorrow.  It never fails and I never lose the weight.  Oh well.  Until we meet again, you take care of yourself.