Respected Contributor

Can anyone identify these IM pants?

[ Edited ]

Jacqui has on, what appears to be winter white ankle pants with zippers at the hem in the video for this sweater: http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-34-Sleeve-Peplum-Sweater-with-Ruffle-Hem.product.A294255.ht...

She had them on later and Isaac just mentioned them as "cream 24/7 pants".  I looked at the newest 24/7 ankle pants and they do have a zipper...but no winter white, just bright white.  Can anyone help me find which pants these are?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Can anyone identify these IM pants?

Maybe he made a mistake or maybe they had them at one time and they sold out of that color. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey- could be a272903.  The pants are just called white, They were on yesterday, I believe in the same segment as the peplum sweater. 

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal  These jeans are really cute with the zip in the back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Trudey- could be a272903.  The pants are just called white, They were on yesterday, I believe in the same segment as the peplum sweater. 

I have two pairs of these @qbetzforreal in the white and the black -- I love them!  These have the zipper in the back.  Super comfortable and stylish.  The white is a lovely, creamy white, not an optic white.

Not sure if the OP saw these or different zipper on the side pants.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @qbetzforreal  These aren't ones Jacquie was wearing, but I do like them and really like that they aren't optic white.  Do these fit more like leggings of slim pants?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey I think they fit more like slim pants.  A smooth, fitted jean, but no sausage casing look. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor