Honored Contributor

Re: Can anyone help me identify Jane's top?

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

All the hosts should wear QVC clothing.  It's great advertising of the clothing.  Don't understand why Q doesn't require it.  Oh well.

@San Antonio Gal

I don't know about making it mandatory but it certainly makes good marketing sense considering how often viewers like what the host is wearing. The hosts on evine are often wearing the clothing that they offer. And not just during the clothing presentations! Kendy, who rarely does fashion, seems to always be wearing something they sell

Trusted Contributor

I remember someone talking about getting a clothing allowance as an on air host.  Just the other day Pat D. was talking about her stylist going shopping with her in a B&M store selecting clothes.  I think most hosts would prefer designer clothing to QVC offerings.  There's probably a tax benefit in there somewhere as well.

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

I believe it is Belle by Kim Gravel - here is the link:  A343351

@ Good eye, Author.  I am stunned, however, that she would wear a QVC top that she is not touting.

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I remember someone talking about getting a clothing allowance as an on air host.  Just the other day Pat D. was talking about her stylist going shopping with her in a B&M store selecting clothes.  I think most hosts would prefer designer clothing to QVC offerings.  There's probably a tax benefit in there somewhere as well.

@DecorDiva  I once got a clothing allowance but I was admonished that if I were audited, I would have to show every single item of clothing with the receipts so I should keep them with all my tax records as well pictures of the articles of clothing with receipts. 

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@author wrote:

@ Good eye, Author.  I am stunned, however, that she would wear a QVC top that she is not touting.

She may have. I only had it on for 10 minutes.

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I like it in gray the best.

I do too, @OKPrincess. I'm a little shorter than Jane and it might be too long for me, but I liked it enough to take a risk and ordered the gray.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

All the hosts should wear QVC clothing.  It's great advertising of the clothing.  Don't understand why Q doesn't require it.  Oh well.

I totally agreeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It is a very cute top, and the grey looked great on Jane.  I was flipping through channels and actually stopped because the top was so cute.  I just looked at the price and I feel it is over priced but thats me.  It is very cute though.

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@author wrote:

She may have. I only had it on for 10 minutes.

As I posted previously, she almost always wears QVC clothing on her Thursday night block of shows (unless there's some kind of special event), and she usually says exactly what she's wearing (jeans from so-and-so, sweater from so-and-so, etc.) at some point during the evening.