Honored Contributor

Re: Can I wear my lounge wear in public?

I too think the colors make it look more like PJ's.

I think they should have chosen darker fall colors for this TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bookplate 

that is complete recklessness of the Hosts telling all the viewers that it is acceptable to wear PJ's in stores and out at restaurants.

I've seen some walking around in PJ's , mostly at Walmart or Target .....or those see through cheap  leotards .

Esteemed Contributor

@Jaspertimes 

agree. I saw a 50+ yr old lady  squat down to get something off a low shelf and  I saw way more that I ever thought possible, a black gstring and a tramp stamp

Respected Contributor

I would buy something instead of the TSV loungewear to wear in public. A pretty sweater and pair of jeans would look good this fall.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some loungewear looks more like pajamas (which I would not wear outside, except maybe when I have forgotten to water my flowers in the evening and it's already dark Smiley Happy), and some looks more like sweats/activewear (which I might wear out somewhere in combination with other items in my wardrobe).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Some lounge ware can be worn outside, but IMO the TSV is not in that category. 

@QVCkitty1 

My husband has spent a lot of time in and out of the hospital in recent years and I think this would be ideal and wish I had had something like this to wear when I spent nights in his room.  I think this would be something I could wear at night in the hospital rather than trying so often to sleep in my day clothes or a bulky caftan, or those few times I got brave and put on a night gown and put a robe over it.  

Honored Contributor

I don't even wear my yoga or sweat pants in public. Lounge wear, to me, is for lounging at home or in your room while on vacation or for a quick skip down the hallway to the ice machine.

Super Contributor

Funny story...

My nephew was graduating law school in Boston and my sister, his mom, wore this cute 3 piece outfit.  I commented on it and she said, "I got it from QVC, it's Carole Hochman."  I laughed so hard, I was like, Denise, those are pajamas!  She was mortified but truly, it did not look like pj's at all.

Honored Contributor

Why not? Everyone else does. OK I do not.

Respected Contributor

Can you? well of course you can but do you really want to?  I would not as I am positive everyone would KNOW I went out in my PJ's.  Heck they might think I escaped from the the old folks home LOL!  My husband would NOT like it either....he would be saying to me to go change into clothesWoman LOL