Respected Contributor

Re: Can I wear my lounge wear in public?

With this set you're covered...no buns hanging out, no cleavage & side boob spillage. I'd wear it out in black & the other colors the top set with crops.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Says who???

If you don't want to, you shouldn't.

But I see many, Young and Old....wearing those outfits OUT all over the place.

Most (not all) look just fine and trendy.

Personally, joggers of all types look horrible on ME, but i like them on other people.

The hosts aren't going to stop using that pitch because some here on the forums wouldn't wear it that way.

To EACH their own!  Gosh, we all sound so OLD and cranky!!  Sorry, as much as it dismayes us...Times Have Changed!!

I just where what I like and don't worry about my fellow Wally shopper!

Trusted Contributor

@Bookplate  I wish the hosts would stop encouraging that too.  Most businesses have a dress code.  And a lot of people don't have good sense.  Don't give them any ideas.  

Trusted Contributor

I like to do my grocery shopping in the mornings, I see alot of the younger crowd wearing lounge wear or pj's doing their shopping, I guess it's all about comfort for some, get out of bed and let's go shopping today.

Esteemed Contributor

The pastel colors also make the outfit seem more for

home only............if it was in the darker fall like colors it might have a better sale probability.....but the pastels

make it more pj type

Valued Contributor

Agree that the pastel colors make this more for home wear only and doesn't really speak fall/winter to me. If this came in a solid burgundy I'd be all over it. Maybe even a coffee color.
Honored Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

Big no.  I wish hosts would stop pushing this nonsense.   Today's tsv looks like pajamas in any context.  Would I go to a hotel lobby in this to get a cup of coffee? Only with avery  long coat over it.  Pj's should sell on their own merits, not as something they are not.

Another Emphatic NO!🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

The pastel colors also make the outfit seem more for

home only............if it was in the darker fall like colors it might have a better sale probability.....but the pastels

make it more pj type

@kelsey17   BINGO!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

The material for tsv seemed very thin, prone to wrinkling and not something I would gravitate towards wearing out of house. I did like some of the colors and the concept doesn't bother me as much as this  material w/o some heft to wear as 'lounging'.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Pajamas are for wearing inside your home, not for wearing to Walmart or the grocery store or airport, but many of the people I see wear pajama pants, big fluffy house shoes (key word: house). It seems to be mostly younger people ( under age 40) who take no interest in cleaning up before going out in public. Older folks make an attempt to look presentable. Little kids? Blame it on the parents. If they are teens and older, they make the choice to look like a slob.