Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for some good sources.  I may have to rethink the buttons:/

Honored Contributor

I just looked / searched:  Womens camp shirts Kmart.  There were many options there.  Some are sold by Sears at the Kmart site. 

I still have three Basic Editions camp shirts from Kmart that I bought many years ago.  They are in very good condition, all of these years later.

The options at Kmart are Basic Editions, and also other brands. 

What's nice about that Kmart site is that you can check to see which ones are available at your local store.  Kmart or Sears. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@tansy, here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Wow @tansy, I just saw this.

Good luck with surgery. I'm so sorry you have to go through this!

Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers carries a lot of button down the front blouses in both long sleeve and short.  There may be a few on mark down now. 

Am sorry to hear about your fracture.  Sending thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Honored Contributor

Re: Camp Shirts

[ Edited ]

@Ms tyrion2 and @suzyQ3

yeah, I’m not a happy camper.  

I fell off a bike ten years ago and shattered the top of my humerus.  I had to have that shoulder replaced and never regained full range of motion.  Now, it’s my dominant side.

Respected Contributor
Lands End
Respected Contributor

@tansy, I'm so sorry to hear about your injury.  

I hope all goes well

Heart

Honored Contributor

@tansy Sorry about your injury, I wish you a speedy recovery. Unless you always have someone to help you I'd say snaps are better. I'm off to Google for shirts with snaps.

Three years ago I helped my Mom get through a shoulder fracture. Hers didn't need surgery, but it was a long recovery for her.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Levis short sleeve snap front Larissa western shirt. $30 at JC Penney. Extra % off sale

DP0801201720394726C.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"