Honored Contributor

Re: Camouflage pants for gals!

@birkin baby wrote:

I love these too. I have some camo pants already but they are not as cute so I'm off to check these out. 

Hi Birkin.  I loved them.  THANKS LOLA

I bought both colors from Macys.  The reviews are good.  Heck, for the price, I could wear them once, LOL!  I wasn't sure on sizing though.  I hope they fit.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't care for camo pants at all personally but if someone were to force me to wear them, they'd have to be the really, light neutral colors like beige and cream.  I'd never wear the army green colors.      

Honored Contributor

I don't like them at all.

Trusted Contributor

LOVE the ones from Macy's. Will need to check these out.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

I ordered  both colors.  I'll post a review when I get them in case you decide to wait.  Love them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsj178 wrote:

I also would love to find some great camo pants. I find that everything is either too expensive or too young looking. The GILI copy from LR's pants are too much and look like they would add pounds to my petite frame. Will post if I find the perfect camo pant.

I liked the GILI ones too, but I agree...they look like they added weight.  They were too bulky looking.  Jill Martin is slender, but the legs looked too big and made her look heavier. 

My lululemon ones are super flattering from a few months ago.

I bought these though they aren't camo pants as I loved the floral ones:

It's a cute pattern:

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/crops-yoga/Jet-Crop-Slim-Luxtreme?cc=18686&sk...

Honored Contributor

That top picutre is more of the "slouch pant" look.  I don't care for camouflage pants myself, but I like the slouch pant.

Super Contributor

I purchased the Gili camo pants . They are great quality , the faded color is very wearable and the cut/ styling is very designer they fit great (I am 5 31/2 size 4 ) and do not overwhelm me at all
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

I ordered  both colors.  I'll post a review when I get them in case you decide to wait.  Love them!

Thanks. I couldn't wait! I went to Macy's and bought both colors and also a pair in solid black. The camoflauge pants were on sale for $14.99 and the black ones were on sale for $10.99. I added a denim shirt from the American Rag brand. It was originall $64, but with discounts, It came to $9. I had a $20 off $50 coupon. I paid a total of $32 for everything!

Honored Contributor

Italia which black ones? I didn't see them!