Trusted Contributor

Re: Camouflage pants for gals!

@winamac1 wrote:
Italia which black ones? I didn't see them!

The black ones I bought are the Rewash Juniors Cinched Soft Pants, the same brand as the camo ones. They come in black, olive, mint, navy, plum, and stone.They're on sale for $14.99. HTH.

Honored Contributor

Thx Italia,,!!
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:
Thx Italia,,!!

You're welcome. They're great pants at a great price! I may go back to Macy's tomorrow and buy a few more!

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:
Thx Italia,,!!

You're welcome. They're great pants at a great price! I may go back to Macy's tomorrow and buy a few more!

I ordered mine online.  No wonder I didn't see the black ones, lol.  I'm out of town, and I'm sure there's a Macys near my hotel.  I may head over and look for the black ones.  Thanks again. Let me know how you like your camo ones.  I should receive them early in the week.  Have a great weekend!  Smiley HappyWoman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:
Thx Italia,,!!

I ordered mine online.  No wonder I didn't see the black ones, lol.  I'm out of town, and I'm sure there's a Macys near my hotel.  I may head over and look for the black ones.  Thanks again. Let me know how you like your camo ones.  I should receive them early in the week.  Have a great weekend!  Smiley HappyWoman Very Happy

I went to Macy's today to return the dark camo. Wasn't crazy about it. I kept the light colored camo. I bought 2 pair in the solid colors - mint for the summer and plum for later on. Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:
Thx Italia,,!!

I went to Macy's today to return the dark camo. Wasn't crazy about it. I kept the light colored camo. I bought 2 pair in the solid colors - mint for the summer and plum for later on. Have a great weekend!

Hi Italia.  I actually liked the dark camo ones.  I did receive them yesterday, but I didn't get the light ones yet.  They should come today.  I thought they were really nice.  Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

I LOVED these pants!  I wish I were young enough to wear them. 

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:
Thx Italia,,!!

Hi Italia.  I actually liked the dark camo ones.  I did receive them yesterday, but I didn't get the light ones yet.  They should come today.  I thought they were really nice.  Thanks again!

Hope you like them!

You're welcome!

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:
Thx Italia,,!!

Hope you like them!

You're welcome!

I received them!  Loved the light ones too!  These pants are super cute and were a STEAL!  We'll be stylin. LOL!!! Smiley Happy