Honored Contributor

This one is Belle by Kim Gravel. It's a stylish military inspired jacket:

a292945.jpg

Valued Contributor

Hi @SilleeMee, the camo dress is adorable!  Can you share what site you purchased from and a little about the sizing?  I'm 5'7", 165 lbs and 36DD chest and have trouble with sizing sometimes.  Just wondered if you don't mind sharing  where you got it and how it fits?  Thanks a bunch! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Actually, we do have females who wear real Camo who are in the Armed Services, so it's really no longer just masculine in nature.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Camouflage done right is worn in the woods when hunting. I think it looks pretty bad any time it is supposed to be "fashionable." 

Honored Contributor

Re: Camouflage Done Right

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl wrote:

@Hi @SilleeMee, the camo dress is adorable!  Can you share what site you purchased from and a little about the sizing?  I'm 5'7", 165 lbs and 36DD chest and have trouble with sizing sometimes.  Just wondered if you don't mind sharing  where you got it and how it fits?  Thanks a bunch! Smiley Happy

It's so adorable! I found mine on ebay! The brand is Z Supply and the dress is called "All Tied Up Camo Dress". It's a distressed  baby french terry.  After reading the reviews, I went down a size. There is plenty of room in the bust area and the arm holes are perfect, not big. The shoulders are set in so you need an appropriate bra or what I did is put on an Ahh bra over my regular bra to cover my bra straps from showing. I wore it with a red Ahh bra, for a pop of color, the other day and people were asking me about the dress! @AZ girl

I'm 5-3, busty size xs/small tops and the dress comes to just above my knee.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got these from Target, the Knox Rose label, and I love them. ($27.99, if I recall correctly.)52007123.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll

Mine were also from Target, Mossimo, and I have worn them far more than I expected to.  I purchased them for our middle school spirit week, as it was too hot to wear the camo jacket I usually wear for these spirit days.

Women's Camo Utility Pants - Mossimo™ : Target

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Caligurll

Mine were also from Target, Mossimo, and I have worn them far more than I expected to.  I purchased them for our middle school spirit week, as it was too hot to wear the camo jacket I usually wear for these spirit days.

Women's Camo Utility Pants - Mossimo™ : Target

@lolakimono  I love those too!  I have been searching for the right pair of camo pants for a year and was just so happy to find these at Target.  I am temped to order a backup pair because I like them so much!

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Hi @SilleeMee, the camo dress is adorable!  Can you share what site you purchased from and a little about the sizing?  I'm 5'7", 165 lbs and 36DD chest and have trouble with sizing sometimes.  Just wondered if you don't mind sharing  where you got it and how it fits?  Thanks a bunch! Smiley Happy

It's so adorable! I found mine on ebay! The brand is Z Supply and the dress is called "All Tied Up Camo Dress". It's a distressed  baby french terry.  After reading the reviews, I went down a size. There is plenty of room in the bust area and the arm holes are perfect, not big. The shoulders are set in so you need an appropriate bra or what I did is put on an Ahh bra over my regular bra to cover my bra straps from showing. I wore it with a red Ahh bra, for a pop of color, the other day and people were asking me about the dress! @AZ girl

I'm 5-3, busty size xs/small tops and the dress comes to just above my knee.

@Thank you so much, @SilleeMee!  Your info helps me tremendously!  I can't wait to get it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't understand the appeal of camo.  To me, it the epitome of masculinity which I associate with being in the military or hunting.  I'm not a fan of olive so the green tones are unappealing.  I do have a vest and a watch done in pink camo, which to me is a joke.   I could disappear in any boudoir. 

OMG  That cracked me up!  I have a pink hooded sweatshirt, and a pink camo Swiss Army knife my husband gave me as a joke also.  It was in my stocking one Xmas. Funny story.  I had to go to court at city hall regarding a car accident, and I had thrown it in my bag and it was in there for months.  When they used that wand thing they wave over you it went off and they took my purse and dumped it out.  They were so serious when when picked it up.  It was a tiny pink army knife and they acted like i was a criminal.  The cop actually looked at me waving it in my face asking "what's this????"