Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

@Justice4all

Hi Justice...I'm assuming the "trix...kids" comment is referring to camo being for the young...?   If so, I'm inclined to agree, but this sweater (to my eye) had a more sophisticated look/camo pattern.  

You are so right about "itchy"...but here's an example of how I get into trouble with my clothing choices:  I was thinking that I could wear a cuddledud under or buy (really?!?) a mock neck silk undershirt to go with.  I have some merino wool from EF that are soft enough to wear with undershirts, but, yeah, I don't usually tolerate wool well.

I'm also assuming the "Tippi sweater silhouette" refers to Tippi Hedren...?

Image result for tippi hedren

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Camouflage Done Right

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@lolakimono

@Justice4all

Hi Justice...I'm assuming the "trix...kids" comment is referring to camo being for the young...?   If so, I'm inclined to agree, but this sweater (to my eye) had a more sophisticated look/camo pattern.  

You are so right about "itchy"...but here's an example of how I get into trouble with my clothing choices:  I was thinking that I could wear a cuddledud under or buy (really?!?) a mock neck silk undershirt to go with.  I have some merino wool from EF that are soft enough to wear with undershirts, but, yeah, I don't usually tolerate wool well.

I'm also assuming the "Tippi sweater silhouette" refers to Tippi Hedren...?

@MacDUFF

No actually, I meant J Crew is cut for the young.  Take a closer look.  Also, I never wear wool on my skin anymore, except, perhaps, a cashmere or really really soft wool scarf, shawl, gloves or hat in winter!

I have nothing against camo unless it looks military on us non-military rather than attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

...No actually, I meant J Crew is cut for the young.  Take a closer look.  Also, I never wear wool on my skin anymore, except, perhaps, a cashmere or really really soft wool scarf, shawl, gloves or hat in winter!

I have nothing against camo unless it looks military on us non-military rather than attractive.

@Justice4all

Oh, yes, the cut...I can no longer shop at J Crew because of that very reason, durn it.    I have a pair of cashmere gloves and socks that don't bother me at all.  Agree about the camo.  Hope you and yours are doing well.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

I've always kinda liked camo not for hunting but for fashion. It being popular just makes it easier to find. If you don't like it that's fine. We're not all meant to like the same fashions. I personally don't spend money on expensive purses or shoes. I can always find something less expensive that I like. Not that I can't afford those things I just don't choose to spend my money on them. I have no interest in the designer stuff and don't care if people think I'm cheap because of it. Just love what you love and who cares about what everyone else says about it. 

Btw I have 2 pairs of the spanx camo leggings and the cropped ones and a pair of denim & co camo jeans that I love. 

Esteemed Contributor

I broke down and brought the Logo "camo" dress in the green and she had a pair of green camo pumps that I purchased a few months back. 

Honored Contributor