Contributor

Camo GILI Micro Bag Shipping and Handling -- $8.47 -- why?

A-265139 with Shipping of $8.47 ???? What's up?

Yes, I love the camo leather but why do I have to feel bad about paying so much shipping and handling when QVC has gone to a new scheme of shipping and handling. Either charge me the correct price and the lower shipping and handling that will not be refunded if I have to return the item or stop with the up and down and all around shipping and handling amounts. Enough to drive a shopper nuts. Even the new $5.00 or $3.00 would be more in line with the new shipping and handling scheme. Even the leather jackets that have gone up in price have the lower $3.00 shipping and handling. Could it be this is an error -- a shopper can hope.

Super Contributor

Re: Camo GILI Micro Bag Shipping and Handling -- $8.47 -- why?

Wow! Good catch. That shouldn't be $8.47 for S&H on that bag! What warrants that?? It's so small. And furthermore, the GILI jackets are only $3.00 S&H and those are obviously going to be heavier in weight!

I too loved that Micro GILI bag in the CAMO but am hesitant because the price seems kind of high for what it is and also the new iPhone 6 Plus is not going to fit! UGH! It's funny how Q hosts & vendor seemed to skate around the point to say the regular iPhone 6 will fit BUT refused to say without a case on it!! Well who doesn't have a case on their phone?

Honored Contributor

We need to storm CS with email complaints! In the meantime, be sure you join Mr Rebates. Q is 5% cash back!

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the same thing-- A. It's a lot of $$ for a tiny bag, and B. It's a lot of S&H for a tiny bag!.... Also, those bags were probably manufactured before the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were released, so now the Q has a major turkey to unload.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

I saw that. I thought there were new reduced shipping prices. Why not on this item???
Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 erica g said: I saw that. I thought there were new reduced shipping prices. Why not on this item???
I have a feeling a lot of people-- when they realize their iPhone 6 (with a case) and 6 Plus, won't fit in the bag-- will be returning it, at a total cost of around $18. Not a good way to keep the customer happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Even worse, the Q charges much higher for shoes, like $8.97. For shoes!! Shoes of course would be the most likely thing to be returned. Get it??? I've returned more Clarks b/c of size. I would go broke if I adhered to their S&H prices. The Q sure knows how to play a good shell game.

Super Contributor

It is a cute bag but the price is ridiculous, imo. The original micro bag was $88 (now on clearance). This new bag is only 1/2" longer and 1/4" deeper and the price has increased by a whopping 40%. Sadly this line is starting to price me out. I'll be interested to see if the new designs Jill M. brings to the line (the current bags are clearly all still Lisa's given production/run times) are of similar price points. Hope she brings a few more "deals" to the table.
Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 nycgirl79 said: It is a cute bag but the price is ridiculous, imo. The original micro bag was $88 (now on clearance). This new bag is only 1/2" longer and 1/4" deeper and the price has increased by a whopping 40%. Sadly this line is starting to price me out. I'll be interested to see if the new designs Jill M. brings to the line (the current bags are clearly all still Lisa's given production/run times) are of similar price points. Hope she brings a few more "deals" to the table.
The former Today Show "steals and deals" gal so far seems to be bringing neither to the Q.
Esteemed Contributor

Nearly every G.I.L.I handbag has a high shipping and handling charge, some up to nearly $14 shipping. Take a look for yourself:

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?mzind=Y&refine=2126517&description=Handbags-Search+Results&cm_re=L...

Some of the G.I.L.I shoes also have high shipping too.

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?mzind=Y&refine=2126518&description=Shoes-Search+Results&cm_re=LN-_...

So it's buyer beware!