Respected Contributor

Re: Cami, T's that don't ride up

@3blackdogs wrote:
Walmart has camis that are longer that are great and cost like $5. They have basic colors. For me they wear like iron.

I agree! I bought one on clearance for $1 and loved it so much I bought their packages of two for $10 online. They also come in extra long, but the regular ones are fine on me and I'm tall. I wear them to sleep in as well as for layering. The fabric is silkly feeling and doesn't grab. I have skinny tees too but like the Wal-Mart brand much better. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have four of the reversible (v neck to round neck) camis from Kohls 

(Apt 9 Essential Reversible Neckline Seamless Tank). I wear them under everything, and they're fantastic. Just wore one today under a blouse for work, and it did not roll up the entire day. I totally forgot I even had it on. I think I paid about $8 each for them.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

Why not wear a camisole?  

@Nonametoday That is what I am talking about...a t-shirt/(thin/sleeveless) or cami.....what I recently purchased rolls......

@Mom2Dogs   I am perplexed about what you call a cami.  A camisole is not going to roll on you.  A camisole is a rather looser fitting garment that comes just below the waist and usually has thin straps and it cannot roll because it is not made of spandex.  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

Why not wear a camisole?  

@Nonametoday That is what I am talking about...a t-shirt/(thin/sleeveless) or cami.....what I recently purchased rolls......

@Mom2Dogs   I am perplexed about what you call a cami.  A camisole is not going to roll on you.  A camisole is a rather looser fitting garment that comes just below the waist and usually has thin straps and it cannot roll because it is not made of spandex.  

@Nonametoday   Some camis do have spandex...and fit snugly. Search the term and many different style come up.

Honored Contributor

cam·i·sole
/ˈkaməˌsōl/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. a woman's loose-fitting undergarment for the upper body, typically held up by shoulder straps and having decorative trimming.