Honored Contributor

Cami, T's that don't ride up

I almost always wear a cami under my clothes, winter/summer.   For years I wore JC Penny brand, they were a tad long but didnt roll up....(I tuck the cami in my slacks and a shirt over top, on the outside) .  Recently I purchased new...from Penny's...holy smokes they roll terribly, and it's uncomfortable.

I have not tried the skinny tees from QVC because fit for me is always an issue....I dont want them so snug that my bust is squished and so I don't really want to buy without trying on.....any recommendations?

Respected Contributor

Re: Cami, T's that don't ride up

Skinny tees don't squish the bust line.  I am a D cup and have never been squished.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

Walmart has camis that are longer that are great and cost like $5. They have basic colors. For me they wear like iron.
Honored Contributor

Duluth Trading Company?  Their ads talk about how their T's don't ride up.

Respected Contributor

I wear ones I order from Jockey.  They are super thin and lightweight, very stretchy (model/spandex), and soft.  They are so long on me that I have to tuck them way down into my pants, but there's no bulk.  They are a little pricey, but they have end of season sales on them where they are around $10 in certain colors.  They do not ride up at all.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Duluth Trading Company?  Their ads talk about how their T's don't ride up.

Came here to suggest the same thing: the Deluth No Yank Tanks

Respected Contributor

Try Kohl's.  I've never bought them but I know that I looked at longer ones there, although they may be heavier than you want.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the replies and recommendations....I want to try on before I purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Spanx Socialite cami's.   I get them on that website.  Usually free shipping too!

They do not ride up and have light compression so they are very comfortable.  A bit pricey but I've had some for years and they are still in good shape.  I just wash on gentle and hang to dry.  I  also have skinny tees but hardly wear them as they have no compression at all and those darn tags!!!  Itchy itchy itchy!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Love the Felina brand at Costco!