Honored Contributor

Re: Cambridges Host Reception at Buckingham Palace

I think Kate and William are quite a romantic pr.

Respected Contributor

The Earl of Wessex and the Duke of Cambridge at a reception at London's Buckingham Palace this evening

Boris Johnson speaks with the Princess Royal.

Boris Johnson speaks with the Princess Royal, who is joined by Prince Edward and Sophie Countess of Wessex this evening. The Queen, Prince Charles, and Prince Harry are not in attendance

Honored Contributor

It looks like Kate chose to wear hers shorter; I like it better than full length.

Respected Contributor

I have to say that I love seeing Will and Kate and Edward and Sophie doing engagements together. I hope we see more of it. Or just Kate and Sophie!!

The times that Kate and Sophie have been photographed together it seems that they have a warm friendship and genuinely enjoy each others company.

Honored Contributor

Anyone think Kate might have another baby? I do for some reason, even though she said William doesn't want anymore

Respected Contributor

Princess Anne chats to Prince William.

Prince William chats to Princess Anne at the Buckingham Palace event on Monday evening, and appears without a care in the world, despite two weeks of turmoil in the royal family

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge share a joke as they greet and chat to guests at the reception event in Buckingham Palace

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@cherry   I always thought they would have four so would not be surprised but cannot see it happening yet but who knows!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  there is just something about her with children ,and especially babies, that make me think she could be a little  baby hungry...she is such a natural mother, even though she is really sick during the early months

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Great to see Edward and Sophie with William and Kate ‘working’ together - this bodes well for the future I feel.

Yep, picking up the slack.

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Anyone think Kate might have another baby? I do for some reason, even though she said William doesn't want anymore

@cherry  I would be very surprised if they had a fourth baby. I think Kate would love it - William not so much. But who knows?

Pregnant Kate always wanted third child but had to convince Prince William for royal baby

Sep 10, 2017

Being one of three, the Duchess was intent on having more children but had to sweet talk a more “reluctant” William into it.

The expectant royal had been telling friends it was a case of “never say never” before the shock news of her third pregnancy was announced on Monday.

They also thought it unlikely Kate would want to conceive again after suffering terribly with hyperemesis gravidarum, the extreme form of morning sickness that plagued her first two pregnancies and forced her to miss Prince George’s first day at school.

An insider said: “Kate always wanted more than two children, it was William who needed to be persuaded.

“As one of three, Kate wanted at least three. William was more reluctant, not just because he was one of two, but because George was quite a difficult baby."