Honored Contributor

Calling the model meredith baxter birney on the Isaac Presentation

[ Edited ]

Isaac M. must think this is so cute or funny... Isaac  calls the blond model, Meredith,    meredith baxter birney  (after the Actor)...  and  gets REALLY OLD after hearing it over and over again  for over a year now.  Poor model... she must just hate it.   

AND      Meredith Baxte the actor  actually dropped the name of her ex-husband David Birney 20 years ago  and now goes by Meredith Baxter with no Birney. So it is rather irrelevent and improper to call the model by that name anyway....

I know S.Graver calls the one model  named Brenda "Beyonce".... that must get old too....

What is wrong with just  calling a person THEIR REAL NAME. ??    I find it so rude to address someone as who they are not.  Rude to the person called the name... and rude to the person who's name is used in such a way.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling the model meredith baxter birney on the Isaac Presentation

Isaac can call me Charlize anytime.

Trusted Contributor

Loved her in the Betty Broderick movie.

Honored Contributor

Between Isaac and Jennifer, I've turned my TV down, then muted it and am about to turn it off.  If Isaac won't respond to her, Jennifer has a conversation with herself or with a model.  She hasn't been quiet for even a minute.  I can't imagine sitting through 3 hours of this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624. She has ruined IM shows for me.  I never watch him any more.  This is one of the more convenient times for me, so I just switch channels.

Valued Contributor

I'd LOVE it if a huge designer, like Isaac, had a silly nickname for me Smiley Happy The models seem to love Isaac, too. And, I believe he really appreciates them - he knows about their life, family, etc. He just doesn't shop up, present his stuff and then leave.

Respected Contributor

C'mon people.

Is it so hard to just enjoy a little lightness and silliness now and then?. I find his nicknames for the models fun and I think it shows his real affection for them.

There are enough real issues to be sad about. This ranks far below anything that concerns me.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

C'mon people.

Is it so hard to just enjoy a little lightness and silliness now and then?. I find his nicknames for the models fun and I think it shows his real affection for them.

There are enough real issues to be sad about. This ranks far below anything that concerns me.

@Ms tyrion2

I can't even imagine getting so irritated at a fashion spot on a shopping channel.

It floats right up there to the top of the Absurd Meter.

Super Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

C'mon people.

@Ms tyrion2

I can't even imagine getting so irritated at a fashion spot on a shopping channel.

It floats right up there to the top of the Absurd Meter.

Maybe some time volunteering at a charity in need would be a better way to spend this time.  Sometimes I really miss the days before the internet...

Honored Contributor

The models don't mind.  As long as their paychecks are on time and have the correct name on them, I'm sure they care what the designers call them.