Honored Contributor

Re: Calling out San Antonio Gal

Omg @SharkE  - I love the tie dye!!!   That is beautiful!!!!

Actually I love a lot of your jackets.  I'm envious - seriously.  You've got quite a collection.  But you also have plenty opportunity in Amarillo to wear them all with the weather there.   Do you have a favorite one?  Or maybe the top 3?  

Honored Contributor

Well, the Linea was 200 and people really comment on it when I wear it .

The apple red Denim & Co. bling buttun one is prettiest color ever.

I like the patch pockets ones, also.

Light bleach denim is my fav, also

Yeah, think that new tie dye is gonna be a hit.  That embroidered red roses on background of denim is a beaut !

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE  Your tie dye jean jacket is gorgeous!! I also really like the Peace Love hoodie jacket and the turquoise leopard print. The two leather jackets are beautiful. I had alot of jackets when I taught. It's only been about the last 10 years that teachers have gotten more casual in what they wear. SteinMart was my go to store for jackets. Most of mine were faux leather and  around $35. The weather doesn't really get cold here until January and begins to warm up in April. Most of the time a light jacket is all you need unless you are working outdoors. I know Amarillo is colder than Lubbock. Most of my jackets I donated when I retired from teaching. I don't need to dress up to substitute teach and the workplace is alot more casual now.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@depglass wrote:

Sharke, are you the one that had that huge layout of jackets last year?  I wouldn't mind seeing it again if you can pull up that thread.

Yep, it's easier to show now, since I bought rowaway racks just for them. Ashamed to admit it, but, I have a problem LOL I got 2 racks in my computer room with around 15 per rack and the ones in my closet, 2 to hanger.  I'll shoot it up and I will take all the blows and I will get comments. LOL     @depglass 

Hey, some people have shoes, I got jackets ! LOL  Just like the way they look on me and they cover a multitude of 'sins'. LOL

I collect jackets too Sharke...I used to collect handbags...lol! Heart

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Last of my hoard, in closet shot is full of whites, pinks, few reds, yellows, browns, peachy, some quarter sleeve, some long sleeved.

Most expensive is the Linea real leather and knit sleeves in burdundy.

those Logo 's weren't cheap either. Some gold buttons (my fav) some wood buttons, some silver buttons. Peace, love one has interior grey knit zip up and knit hoody. Ones in closet are hanging 2 to a hanger.   Sandstone and blues, also.

Hope you enjoyed my 'obsession' ROFL

DSCN1028.jpeg

DSCN1029.jpeg

DSCN1030.jpeg

DSCN1031.jpeg

DSCN1033.jpeg

DSCN1034.jpeg

DSCN1035.jpeg

I've got the turquoise leopard one..in other colors too..believe its Diane Gilman...!

Esteemed Contributor

Holy Guacamole, @SharkE !   You have a fabulous collection.  Being a jean jacket nut myself, I'm soooo impressed - and a little jealous.  Ha!   Thank you for showing off your jackets!   I love that blue and pink tie dye.  Actually I love all the embroidery too.  Wow.

Thank you.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Pray for me I can't stop !

ROFL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  You have some collection! Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a jean jacket collector; many of mine are Chicos via Ebay.  I've been known to buy multiples of a favorite.