Honored Contributor

Calling out @IG

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom            reddress dot com

Here's this tie dye jacket, I got the 10% off for a 1st time buyer , so, my total came to what the purchase price is on it. Mine arrives Tues. I'm glad nobody's chest is as big as mine because they still have 'L' in stock. 

Medium would fit 44 in bust, but, I want to shrink down the bigger one and custom size it for me. LOL   I can control the shrinkage by washing in warm/hot water and timing it in the dryer under 'high'.

I think this is so BEAUTIFUL !

2-5-20_-_Part_II40560.jpg

2-5-20_-_Part_II40562.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Oh, I love it! I'll check it out, although I'm no where near as blessed as you are with bust size, LOL!

I'll see if they have any smaller sizes left.....it's a beaut!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Yes, it is beautiful. I wish I needed another jacket. I would definitely buy that one. Wear it in good health.

Honored Contributor

No, small and medium sold out. It's oversized jacket not any of this "fitted"

c*ap.  Read where it says 'about this jacket".  The skinny model has small on and she doesn't have it pulled to, so, I think I can shrink my 'L' down to a medium, but, custom fit it to me. 

this runs big.  Never seen one like this it's mottled not just 2-3 different shades separated.  I'll make it work !

Can't wait for Tues. Summer wear.

@KingstonsMom 

^smdancing.gif

Honored Contributor

Cj3qv0Cnh3lU.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE -

I know I'm not @KingstonsMom Woman LOL

I usually don't like tie die and got rid of all my jean jackets but that is really pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I know , girl , isn't that purdy ? I tend to box myself in to the well known sites. I need to search around more to these off the wall places and re discover life.

Faster service out there and cuter options.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  - I love the jacket and I love your dancing pic!  How did you do that?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

That looks great on you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SharkE  - I love the jacket and I love your dancing pic!  How did you do that?

Somebody made it for me long time ago. I gave her a pic of me and she jazzed it up for me.

I can put name on stuff , cut off heads and do a copy and paste, but, that animation stuff takes a special program I think. Back in the good ol' days used to be MSN groups you could join and people did wonderful work making tags for people. When you see me have a 'Susy' tag at the end of a post that's from long time ago when people would request tags that others would do for them . I'm glad I got a ton of them. LOL

You'll notice she put a copyright on her work, forgot who she was, but, some did that. Others didn't care if people copied their work.

animatedbaking.gif