Respected Contributor

Calling @Kachina624 Denim & Co Fabrics

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624, you recently you mentioned a D & Co fabric that had a rubberized feel to it, and I think it was a jersey, which one was it?

I think I've just experienced the fabric of which you speak, it's a bouncy one lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling @Kachina Denim & Co Fabrics

@Kachina624 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Calling @Kachina Denim & Co Fabrics

@Mz iMac 

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling @Kachina624 Denim & Co Fabrics

@Kachina 624

Was it the "perfect jersey" ???

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I hope you don't mind, but I found what she said.....heavenly jersey looks like a sweater, but thin and you freeze. Perfect jersey is rubbery and clingy

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    Perfect Jersey.  It's thin, rubbery and very clingy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 & @Janey2 Thank you for the info!  I ordered A397068 D & Co Beach Printed Jersey Scoop Neck Tank in white, black, and shibori.  The odd thing is that the solids are really rubbery, the print not so much which I may keep.  

Does this seem to be true with some Denim & Co fabrics, the prints and solids have a different feel to them?

On another note I ordered A395467 Denim & Co beach dress, one in black, one in shibori.  The adverse was true with these items, the black is more of a slub and thinner, the shibori thick and rubbery.  I'm relatively new to Denim & Co so have not much history with the pieces.

BTW I'm keeping the black beach dress, I happened to go down a size for this dress and it fits well; as mentioned the fabric seems thinner and more suited for summer.  Black doesn't hurt either to minimize the ballooning effect lol.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123   If the shirt is printed with dyes, they may keep it from feeling so rubbery as they add body and they also may contain sizing.  This may change after they're laundered. I personally like tops made of French terry for their body. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment