Honored Contributor

Calling Andreatoo!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo 

This is an internet exclusive from Johnny Was  from Sundance!  Isn't it yummy?

I immediately thought of you!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sorry @ECBG I had to look when I saw Johnny Was and sundance.......Gorgeous top (going to check it out).  Was just looking at the Double D Ranchwear tops on their website and ebay with all the embroidery and southwestern/cowgirl  embillishments.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Sorry @ECBG I had to look when I saw Johnny Was and sundance.......Gorgeous top (going to check it out).  Was just looking at the Double D Ranchwear tops on their website and ebay with all the embroidery and southwestern/cowgirl  embillishments.

@Jk9 

Johnny Was has beautiful pieces.  They're a little too much going on for where I work, and to get any use at all, I need to be able to wear it to work, if you catch my "drift".

Did you find a goodie?Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Oh yeah I did.  Since I work part time now, have my own office and mostly work from home....I wear what I want.  Might be all decorated one day and monochromatic the next.  Just toe the conservative line when I go to court.  I kind of like the contrast.  

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

I'd love to see it if you can post it!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Very pretty! It's a little hard to tell what's going on though so I'll have to look it up

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Will try to post.