Honored Contributor

Re: Caitlyn Jenner at the Vanity Fair After Party

As I said without name calling to any poster, it is my opinion.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@shaggygirl 

On this board "bullying" has come to mean saying something negative, even if it's true.  No, they don't own dictionaries.    Apparently, every comment should be all sweetnes and light and sugar....and lies..LOL        

@chrystaltree 

BINGO! I was about to make a comment about the word "bullying" being bandied about so loosely these days for every little thing that it's beginning to lose it's true meaning.

Post your or your loved ones photos so we can provide "opinions" about how they look, and let's see if your perspective changes.

@JJsMom 

POST A PICTURE? I'm lucky I know how to turn the computer on and find my way to this bulletin board never mind post a picture. But if I could my guess is some of the comments would be "he looks kind of young to be going so bald", "I wonder why they don't get that kid some braces on those teeth", "geez everybody in that family could stand to lose at least 10 pounds", "she needs to go up a size in those pants, I can see her leg dimples"...........stuff like that. 

Honored Contributor

I'd have slipped on some Women With Control pants to cover my legs.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

She looks stunning!  Why wouldn't she be invited?   She was on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine.   I'm honestly shocked that in 2020 so many here are uninformed and disrespectful.   She is in her 70s and looks fantastic. 

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@shaggygirl 

On this board "bullying" has come to mean saying something negative, even if it's true.  No, they don't own dictionaries.    Apparently, every comment should be all sweetnes and light and sugar....and lies..LOL        

@chrystaltree 

BINGO! I was about to make a comment about the word "bullying" being bandied about so loosely these days for every little thing that it's beginning to lose it's true meaning.

Post your or your loved ones photos so we can provide "opinions" about how they look, and let's see if your perspective changes.

I wonder how some here would treat their child if their child were transgender.

And how they would think of those who would provide their oPINions of how their child looked.

Or whether they would think that their trans child was only looking for attention.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@shaggygirl 

@chrystaltree 

I wonder how some here would treat their child if their child were transgender.

And how they would think of those who would provide their oPINions of how their child looked.

Or whether they would think that their trans child was only looking for attention.

Unfortunately some people here may tell their child that they either stay as they were born or leave. What I don't get why people don't think if a person had a choice why would they do this to themselves. When a person is feeling suicidal because they are in the wrong body they have to make it right. But once they do it they have to deal with all the cruel and judgmental people None of us would go thru with the surgeries just for attention.